I think I have solved the "I Don't Like Bread" problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How in the world are brown paper bags unsafe?

I did a little research and apparently brown paper grocery bags made from recycled materials are not food-safe.

From the University of Mn. Extension Service:

"Brown paper bags were never intended for use as cooking utensils. The glue, ink, chemicals and other materials used in recycling the grocery bags are unsanitary and some bags may even contain tiny metal shavings."

The paper lunch bags are food-safe.

I could just throttle the other human that lives in this space...he has NEVER eaten any bread that was brown, had nuts or grains sticking out of it. I have a favorite 9-grain and couldn't figure out why it was going so fast, I only have two slices a day. Shrek has been eating it, if he would have told me he liked it I would have bought two loaves to last US the week...

hehe Dang humans! Don't be mad, just give yourself a lil pat on the back for "forcing" him into new and healthier habit.

hehe Dang humans! Don't be mad, just give yourself a lil pat on the back for "forcing" him into new and healthier habit.

I was still buying his I "Wonder" why he eats that bland bread, when I noticed my heart healthy, good for me bread disappearing...:LOL: And I know the cats weren't eating it...

Well, here in Ontario we'd be hard pressed to do that--the government has deemed brown paper bags to be unsafe. The only place you can ge them is a the liquor store (and only big enough to hold two bottles). I bring brown paper grocery bags home from MN whenever I go. How else could I shake up my popcorn?

We can buy packs of the little ones for packing lunches. We also have the option of paper or plastic when grocery shopping. :angel:

Gosh, I wish i did not klike bread. Bread is my bigest problem, i eat so much of it I can barely fit into my close

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom