It's National Pie Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't KNOW it was National Pie Day, but I baked a pumpkin pie yesterday! DH loves pumpkin pie so I make it all year round, not just for the holidays.

You would have thought they would have picked March 14th instead.

Here ya go, Frank! :LOL: Not my photo, lifted from the interwebz a while back and saved. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 32398_510204369000579_1389157728_n.jpg
    32398_510204369000579_1389157728_n.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 263
I saw the title of this thread and was baffled. It's not March. Pi Day is March 14. That's when my friends bake or buy pies. ;)

Yes, Pi Day and Pie Day are 2 different things in the US - we seem to have a celebratory day for just about anything here. :rolleyes: :LOL: After reading Frank's post I just thought the Pi Pie was funny. :)

...we seem to have a celebratory day for just about anything here....
Funny you should mention that. I found a website with lists of daily, weekly, and monthly holidays. Apparently you have many choices for practically every day of the year! BROWNIELOCKS' 2014 Holidays and Fun For Everyone!

There are nine (!) different "days" for today, Saturday January 25th. I think I'll celebrate National Irish Coffee Day. :yum:

Funny you should mention that. I found a website with lists of daily, weekly, and monthly holidays. Apparently you have many choices for practically every day of the year! BROWNIELOCKS' 2014 Holidays and Fun For Everyone!

There are nine (!) different "days" for today, Saturday January 25th. I think I'll celebrate National Irish Coffee Day. :yum:

What a fun site! Thank you for sharing, CG. Haha....I see it's Bubble Wrap Day in a couple of days. :ermm::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom