Monday 7/31/2017 What's on the menu?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Baked Perch w/ New Orleans seasoning.....
39817-albums371-picture7046.jpg
[/IMG]

Wow, what great looking dinners and pics! :ohmy: :yum: I love this thread.

I cut off a few thin slices of leftover tri tip from last night, and had it on a toasted onion bun. It was pretty tasty with a good schmear of prepared horseradish and a dusting of s and p. A couple of cherry tomatoes and sliced cucumber for a simple side. I sliced up a bit more of the tri tip for tomorrow, got out the FoodSaver, and portioned out the rest for the freezer for another time.

I was up at 4:30 this AM - no particular reason, just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. Heading for my trusty recliner to find something on the tube, kick back, and.....:sleep:

I didn't feel like cooking, so I put some Black Forrest ham, white American cheese, and some pickles on a roll, and used the Griddler to make quick, easy panini.

CD

That's some beautiful plates there gang!

MsM..that's pretty much the recipe I just made up. It was really surprisingly tasty, the topping being inspired by the age old classic artichoke dip. I used leftover frozen rice, and cut up chunks of brined "Dolly" breast along with the shrooms. Baked convection at 350 45 min. Easy peasy.

Last edited:
We didn't get out of Mom's Dr appointment until almost 6 and she wanted a hamburger so we stopped at our local Cookout and got hamburgers and fries, split a thing of onion rings. Sliced some cucumbers and cherry tomatoes to go with it when we got home.

Back
Top Bottom