Northern lights in WI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SGM Chef

Assistant Cook
DSC_3832a.JPG
DSC_3803a.jpg
DSC_3824a.JPG
DSC_3844a.JPG
These are photos I took in my yard last night. Most are 25-35 second exposure.
DSC_3832a.JPG

I read about it, but with the party and all I completely forgot and collapsed after supper.
Thanks for the pictures, spectacular.
Maybe it was a Mother's Day Card from space?

I read about it, but with the party and all I completely forgot and collapsed after supper.
Thanks for the pictures, spectacular.
Maybe it was a Mother's Day Card from space?
It's a cosmic joke birthday gift to me. It was rainy and cloudy here. I seem to be fated to never see the aurora and to often having Mother's Day muck with my birthday plans.

Actually it was rainy and cloudy here too. Perhaps I wouldn't even have been able to see them had I remembered. LOL! Maybe there would have been a ghostly light behind the clouds.

(oops taxy, SGM not bliss)

@SGM Chef really nice pictures.
Sorry taxi, not mine.
I looked last night and didn't see the lights. SGM, what time did you see them? I looked at 10:30 pm last night but didn't see it!

Thanks all, I took those between midnight and 1:30 AM. Last night wasn't much good here either. Clear, but no keepers...

Happy Mothers Day to all!

taxy is putting us all to shame:cry:. She always starts a new thread with someone's birthday when she sees it. Yet we started posting her wishes in the dinner and other threads hence the reason you didn't notice. o_O

Back
Top Bottom