Old Venting Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unventing
unventing
unventing...

I have the worlds best hubby!
I was standing in line waiting to get in to the theatre
and some one tapped me on the back. It was Paulie.
He came because he knew how upset and sad I was.
I was so happy to see him.

So... please ignore my ramblings of the upper post.

Sorry Paul. I was a meanie!!

jkath said:
We all need to plan a vacation together, where we can just vent and eat...vent and eat....vent and eat...oh! and drink. I vote Vegas.

Vegas sounds good to me!:)

buckytom said:
....... and minks can drive??????
They sure can Bucky, unfortunately they drive on the left side of the road. :ROFLMAO:

Briefs cause brainfade in men Pds because they trap too much heat around a bloke's brain.:ROFLMAO:
Switch him to thunders....

Brooksy said:
They sure can Bucky, unfortunately they drive on the left side of the road. :ROFLMAO:

Briefs cause brainfade in men Pds because they trap too much heat around a bloke's brain.:ROFLMAO:
Switch him to thunders....

lololololololololololololol~:):):):)

venting.....
I guess I'll have to start looking for another job now. I have never been asked to take my vacation. This morning, it was mentioned since we don't have any work coming in. BUMMER!! I will never find another company this flexible plus, I don't know any of the office software that is being used these days. It's hard to find a job right now too and with dh having health problems, it's not a good time. At least I have a few days left on vacation.

Oh no....
I'm here if ya need to vent louder longer or stronger!

What a bad start to the day!!!
:)

tg, I hope if it comes to getting another job, you find what you are looking for soon. I'm sure you can learn other software and programs that may make a new job even better than the one you have. Hope all goes well.

Thanks. I've been out of the office work for quite a while now. I've been doing sign graphics and applying vinyl to the signs. I can type okay. I like data entry. I was always good with that. I'm not suseptible {Sp} to carpal tunnel, so, that's good.

Is there a community college near you Texas?
They sometimes have pretty inexpensive computer classes you can
take.

I know you'll find something that you like even better than what you have now.

No, the closest one is about 50 miles away. That's alright. I'm on the computer enough to type faster than I use to and my niece said she would teach me excel, quikbooks and another one, the name escapes me for now though.

I echo what Pds said about learning something new..Also, new faces and new work places, bring out the best in all of us. It's like a breath of fresh air..And, knowing you, I know, I sure wouldn't pass you by, I'd grab ya up rright now..

kadesma:)

Crewsk, I used to live in vegas, found a black scorpion in my kitchen, luckily it was dead, but freaked me out. those along with black widows - gross!

Venting, okay, here we go, I am gonna sound like the worst person, but my mother in law was here for the weekend, three weeks after she spent almost two weeks with us at christmas. She came Friday and we were all under impression she was leaving Sunday at 6 - only to find out Sunday morning she was leaving MOnday at 6 - She is such a nice person, and really tries to be helpful, and I should be thankful my son has a grandma that wants to be a part of his life ..... but this trip she drove me absolutely 100% ******* NUTS!!!!! Mind you, my son was born August 2004 and she has visited every month (except 1) since then. Okay, now having said that, I feel awful, but I can't change a feeling ----- I guess it is time for a drink - I like Crewsk's idea - I need the bottle tonight. Thanks for listening - I promise to be in a better mood tomorrow (actually, after my first drink!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom