Petty Vents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Attachments

• No_Stairway_.jpg
    No_Stairway_.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 120

Add the Eagles too. My god how radio DJ's played their music to death. So much so that it turned me off to the Eagles, as talented a group as they were/are. Some bands became the crutch of a radio station back then. Therefore, they played that bands songs ad nauseam. The Eagles are an example (some called them The Vultures). Total overexposure, not their fault, exactly, it made them all rich.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about this all wrong...I have my own guitars and amps, a veritable wall of sound...I could practice, too!:D:mrgreen::w00t2::devilish:

...I hate how my bologna slices hang outside the bread now. :mad:
Ask if the deli has "leona bologna" in stock. It's the smaller diameter size version. Still the same filling as a bigger casing. If they look at you stupid, say "skinny bologna" while forming a small circle with your hands. :LOL:

Just 6 bakery companies control all the bread consumed these days.
You could buy bread at the grocery's in-store bakery instead of the plastic bagged one in the "break" aisle, you know. ;)

I usually end up using 6 hot dog rolls before they start to turn. 8 packs of large burger buns are another matter. There's no way I have 8 burgers before they end up needing to be replaced (they freeze lousy). I wish they made those in 4 and 6 packs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom