Pics of Holiday decorations/trees?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have 5 cats and the cutest little orange tiger kitten (that just came home today from being spayed)....tree will be put up this weekend. My cats have never paid much attention to the trees, even when they were kittens, so we are hoping our new addition, Noelle, will follow suit! :-p

img_746131_0_b3f9929338f85c31629e2b231c6708a9.jpg

Last edited:
All these trees are so beautiful - every year I fiddle with ours, never quite getting it right - until next year this is ours:

Attachments

• christmas tree.jpg
    christmas tree.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 262
We just bought our first tree for our house.. it will do for now, it's just a 4 foot fiber optic tree. It's cute and it looks nice put in a table in the corner.

You know, its funny-I never thought of myself as one who went in for the over the top decorating, etc, but each year I seem to add a little more. DW finally made me step back and look at everything....I've become Clark Griswold!!

Word on the street is that Mrs SK is getting a new camera for Christmas (shhhhh!) and maybe we can take a few shots to try it out, and then I'll just have to get someone to help me post them (Sattie-are you there?) after Christmas!

And to all of you who have posted pics so far, beautiful! You all really put me in the Christmas spirit!

Okay, everyone has such beautiful trees. Many of you know we had a bad flood and all our Christmas stuff (among other things) is all in storage. But DD gave me some decorations she found and I had our tree ribbon in with my craft stuff because it didn't make it into the totes last year so.......

Attachments

• ChristmasSnakePlant.jpg
    ChristmasSnakePlant.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 169
Back
Top Bottom