Quotes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom

I heard this for the first time just a few days ago and it had a profound effect on me.

"A person dies twice, once on the day you leave the earth and the second is the day the last person you know speaks your name."

I heard this for the first time just a few days ago and it had a profound effect on me.

"A person dies twice, once on the day you leave the earth and the second is the day the last person you know speaks your name."
That gave me goose bumps.

So often we only do what we think is expected of us, when we are capable of so much more

Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it

The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”
― George Carlin

You've got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you're not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice

Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall

Its a hyme from Upanisad,

"Asotoma sad gamaya
Tamosoma jyotir gamaya
Mrityuma amritam gamaya"

I want to get rid of all evils and want to be good and pure

I want to get out of the darkness of ignorance and get enlightened by the light of knowledge

I want to go beyond the fear of the mortality of my body and feel the bliss of immortality of my soul.

Back
Top Bottom