Quotes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year's resolutions, and I've stuck with it ever since. ~Dave Beard

To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.
-author unknown.

To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.
-author unknown.
Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with. --Samuel Clemens aka Mark Twain, [SIZE=-1]The Tragedy of Pudd'nhead Wilson[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with. --Samuel Clemens aka Mark Twain, [SIZE=-1]The Tragedy of Pudd'nhead Wilson[/SIZE]

that's it! :)

It is good to be alone in a garden at dawn or dark so that all its shy presences may haunt you and possess you in a reverie of suspended thought

When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. ~~Paul Terry, Cartoonist

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle." -George Burns

"It is the one of the great secrets of life that those things most worth doing, we do for others."

Lewis Carroll

Accept the fact that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue!

Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home

Back
Top Bottom