Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My photos are nowhere near as exotic as TAT's (lovely water shot, TAT), but I'm amused every time I look into our neighbor's yard. They have a tiny shih tzu, so the first image is the "rest area" our neighbor has cleared out for Oreo. The second image is from our sun room looking up through the rolling waves of snowdrifts through some backyards. I hope we get to use our grill before the Fourth of July! :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
:ohmy: That's so beautiful, CG! As a native Californian, it still just amazes me to see pics of that amount of snow. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous pics!

Daughter, grandson and I went up to the foothills yesterday behind our local junior college - the desert floor is green with grass from all the recent rain, and the wildflowers are popping up already. What a contrast!

Last edited:
Andy, you need to get SO some snow clothes in a color different than white. You're going to lose her in a snowbank this winter! :ermm:

Good lord, that is a LOT of snow!
Yes. It. Is. :dry: *digs snorkel and mask out of sporting gear box...*

images

Ha Ha, Andy! Cute...

1) My bathroom window was cold, so I gave it a blanket. I suppose I could have made a Roman shade, but I was in a hurry. This Polish version will have to suffice.

2) Screenshot of my weather app around 2:00 AM today. Too many skinny numbers, too many minus signs. :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy, I don't know how I missed the pic of SO in front of the snowbank - she is a cute and tiny little thing! :)

CG, your blanket window covering actually looks really good! I can imagine it works much better than little frilly curtains. :ohmy::)

Kay....love the clock! :)

Thanks, Cheryl. If I ever unearth my sewing machine I might make a real cover. That window faces due south with nothing between the house and the sun except sky. In the summer, that direct sun warms the bathroom up way too much!

Kayelle, I love your silly kitchen clock. :LOL: She would put a smile on my fact each time I looked at her.

By the way, it is snowing again and we are in terrible danger of beating our old record of snowfall of 1996. Alas, records are made to be broken. :angel:

So pretty, creative. I love the way a "Christmas" cactus has a mind of its own as far as bloom time. I have two plants, Mother and Daughter, and they are both "Halloween" cacti right now. Whenever they bloom, they're lovely.

Back
Top Bottom