Show Me Your Perfect Breakfast Egg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm adding to this old post.....I made basted eggs on top of toasted banana bread...they really go go well together
IMG_20230908_182324_624.jpg

It is worth the try...the sweetness from the bread really adds something to the eggs. I will make it again for sure. Coconut syrup would be amazing on the bread too, and then set the eggs on top

Too sweet for me, I have my French toast with syrup, just like pancakes and I think it would be too much. At least not for breakfast.

Maybe as a brunch thing? or dessert? No egg, as I'm not a fan of fried egg on savoury meals that you often see, such as steak or ...

Would it be very wrong to suggest the "best breakfast eggs" for me would be very softly scrambled. With butter, a tiny bit of salt and lots of fresh ground pepper, on a potato waffle?

I love eggs. Very hard for me to choose between poached and an egg whisked with a dollop of heavy cream. With all sorts of sides, potatoes fried or galette, mushrooms, onions, baked beans, bacon, tomato.

Any or all of the above!

Aside from the mushrooms - these would all be from leftovers of supper. Great breakfasts!

On a Portobello Mushroom
20170825 Portobello Mushroom 2.jpg
20170825 Portobello Mushroom 1.jpg

With Asparagus on toast
20170928 Toast c Asparagus.jpg

With Creamed Broccoli
20171231 Creamed Broccoli 1.jpg

Cheese, Spinach, Mushroom Omelet with Bacon
c mushrms, bacon, spinach, cheese19.06.30.jpg

On Mushrooms and toast
DSCN5827.JPG

Attachments