Suddenly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
texas, thanks to you

texasgirl said:
That's great ITK!!!
I'm so happy for you and your baby. Now, just give 'em a big hug and a special treat just for being a sweatheart.

You got that right! I am grateful you know how it feels to have someone you love so much. They return more than what you give them. I wish you all the best with your friend. Or friends.

Curious

kitchenelf said:
That is good news ITK - I wonder if the dog got scared (like my dog during a thunderstorm or firewords or believe it or not, acorns hitting the gutters of the house) and she was shaking so badly they thought it was a seizure. I've never actually seen a dog having a seizure so I don't know how to compare it to the shakes my dog gets.

Anyway - good news! :flowers:

Thank you kitchenelf, you got me wondering! After all this excitement, I noticed one of the growths on her back had been cut off. I just wonder if when they shaved it off or whatever that this hurt so bad and the dog got stiff? I know I would feel pain if it happened to me. See! Dogs have to endure so much without response. It isn't fair!! The groomer did say he was foaming at the mouth. I am just going to try to get past all this and as you all say love him they way I should. I am getting more crazy about dogs than I ever was. Used to like small babies but dogs seem so much more helpless. Like I said, crazy. In my opinion, anyone who has experienced pain from people, tends to find hope in an animal. The nursing home I go to has those people acting so different when the dogs are around. The dogs probably give them love they need.

My neice has over 10 dogs now. 4 are her own and rest are fosters. Most of the fosters have medical problems or just too old and people throw them away. Talking to her only makes me wonder how she can do it. Such abuse would drive me wild. She tells me she can only ask her husband to accept so much and then she has to refuse some that need care. Once you get started doing something like that I don't think you can ever stop. She has been doing this long time and now has so many that she really never planned on. I wonder what her neighbors think. I pray they are dog lovers.

I sincerely appreciate all your thoughts and prayers. I know they helped in many many ways. I hope this kindness is returned triple fold to all of you.

Dr Weil

Oct 06, 2005

Featured Article: Helping Our (Furry) Friends in Need
"I am a big fan of animals, mainly because they simply bring joy to my life. If ever there was a bright note in a terrible situation, it is the way that volunteers from all over the country have responded to the plight of stranded dogs and cats in the wake of Hurricane Katrina - most notably those from organizations like Best Friends Animal Society." Read more >>

You think Dr Weil reads this site? i subscribe to his site and received this today. Isn't this beautiful? If he approves of animals, I am not too far off. I believe what he says and try to do as he suggests. I think he knows what is going on in this world. I asked and i received. Thanks all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom