Thursday's evening meal on 2023 August 17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

taxlady

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Tonight supper was another new recipe, Quick Chicken Couscous. While I intend to make some changes to this recipe, I would be happy to eat it the way it's written. I did make a few changes, because DH and I have eliminated all nightshades for a few weeks. It also is quick and uses wholewheat couscous. The vegis that I used were, green beans, carrots, corn, scallions, and yellow onion.

Chicken Couscous.jpg

Brought home some of the left over Chinese dinner from my brother's. Just as tasty. Then some birthday cake with Granddaughter.
I tell all kids from our broken families how lucky they are. Multiple birthdays, multiple Christmas, Easter, sometimes Halloween too.
Tonight was her 3rd birthday cake song, tomorrow she will have her 4th with her Mom. Tomorrow is actually her birthday. She had 2 up at the cottage, one when her Grandma F was there, another when her Grampa K was there, tonight here and then tomorrows. LOL So I asked her does that make her 16 instead of 12?

Cucumber and onion in sour cream over a bed of romaine and a hotdog with spicy mustard and relish on whole grain bread.

The last two pecan shortbread cookies and a small glass of ice cold skim milk for afters.
🐷🐷🐷

I get panicky at the end of the week when the supply of treats runs low!!! 😳🤣😉

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom