Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ha! I Googled this.

The didgeridoo (/ˌdɪdʒərɪˈduː/) (also known as a didjeridu) is a wind instrument developed by Indigenous Australians of northern Australia around 1,500 years ago and still in widespread use today both in Australia and around the world. It is sometimes described as a natural wooden trumpet or "drone pipe". Musicologists classify it as a brass aerophone.[1]

I think that cardboard tube is! That's funny!

With love,
~Cat

A poor man's didgeridoo. Or recycling. It doesn't quite have the bass notes. Of course, I'm more of an alto.

There is a didgeridoo in the house, too...yes, Shrek and his musical journey continues...please don't tell him about bagpipes...

:LOL: Beagle just eyes the Roomba and runs away from it! You'll have to take a pic of Misty riding Roomba!

I'll do that...if I can catch her on it when it's not moving!

PF, bagpipes are scary. They sound like a cat fight.

With love,
~Cat

It is even better when there are several empty rolls and you can have a marching band. Keeps the kids busy. Along with DH and other big kids! :angel:

Stirling has family in Australia, so he has been there. He picked up this didgeridoo when he was there:

20131217_230114-1.jpg

They are not easy to play. I did produce some noises. Shreddy was surprised and curious. The didgeridoo is about 4' long.

Stirling has family in Australia, so he has been there. He picked up this didgeridoo when he was there:

20131217_230114-1.jpg

They are not easy to play. I did produce some noises. Shreddy was surprised and curious. The didgeridoo is about 4' long.

So far Charlie has been able to make fart noises. I was surprised when it showed up. Takes a lot of breath to play one...something he doesn't have.

So now we know what the people do for entertainment around here! I'm not going to mention that saying that starts with 'small minds'. Oh, no----- not me!:bangin:

Not a joke, but it's funny anyway, I think. A long time ago there was a suction toy that was meant to put onto a high chair to amuse the baby. It was much much simpler than these. Amazon.com: Sassy Sensation Station Suction Toy: Baby

Anyway, my then husband just had to suction it to his forehead! (Go figure!) Was a devil to pry loose and it left a red round mark there. A get-together had been planned for a couple of days later----- and two other men showed up with the same mark!

What is it with men? :mrgreen: Probably the same thing that made me shout through a cardboard tube!

Anyway, my then husband just had to suction it to his forehead! (Go figure!) Was a devil to pry loose and it left a red round mark there. A get-together had been planned for a couple of days later----- and two other men showed up with the same mark!

What is it with men? :mrgreen: Probably the same thing that made me shout through a cardboard tube!

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

So now we know what the people do for entertainment around here! I'm not going to mention that saying that starts with 'small minds'. Oh, no----- not me!:bangin:

Not a joke, but it's funny anyway, I think. A long time ago there was a suction toy that was meant to put onto a high chair to amuse the baby. It was much much simpler than these. Amazon.com: Sassy Sensation Station Suction Toy: Baby

:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom