Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I quit FB long ago when I found out "those people" really DO exist!

Too bad it's become a cesspool of inane remarks because there are still some good things about FB--- like during a crisis, Amber Alert, hurricane etc. Or even just keeping in touch.

And FBs Friending thing? Argghhh!

Facebook can still have all of those great things, you just have to filter out those people who make the experience unpleasant.

I find Facebook awesome to keep in touch with people and their lives. Those I found annoying just get un-friended or removed from my news feed.

Ahhh, the good old days!
Don't you just want to kill some of those copywriters, girls?

Cocaine and sanitized tape worms :ohmy: !

And perhaps we should point out that the term "fag" has a different connotation in Britain, where I suspect that advert came from, than in America!

The beer ad aimed at mothers isn't as insane as it sounds. It's only fairly recently that midwives over here have stopped advising nursing mothers to drink a glass of Guinness a day. (And some "authorities" on the subject of breast feeding still do eg:-
Mother Food - A Lactogenic Diet: The Best Beer for Breastfeeding )

My daughters were breast-fed and a glass of beer a day was recommended.

No offence meant but is that for the same reason that cows are fed fermented silage---- to relax them and to encourage milk production? :angel:

No offence meant but is that for the same reason that cows are fed fermented silage---- to relax them and to encourage milk production? :angel:

None taken. I've called my Ex many things. Cow is not one of them.

I think it is to encourage milk production.

img_1333895_0_a92fa21d1a91478fb2d035e56662a0b7.jpg

Bacon is such a versatile food!

This year I think I will ditch the high carb. gingerbread house for this low carb. Nativity scene.! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

slide_199586_513629_free.jpg

:wacko: Now who wouldn't want to eat that? Who eats those high carb ones anyhow? Save some for me. I will take care of the roof. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom