Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if it was someone at Canadian Tire or at Cuisinart who was having fun with the names of various levels of doneness of meat. The last two are my favourites. :LOL:

10311767_10152501101299059_6769401548855711647_n.jpg

My favorite sea creature!

From the Monterey Bay Aquarium! He might have discovered a way to get kids (and some adults :)) to listen to the entire video while possibly getting a little knowledge at the same time. (I know I finished the entire vid.:LOL:)

That's just creepy Dawg...AND I think I need new glasses. Unless I'm holding my head just right I'm getting Marilyn with a mustache and bow tie. :ohmy:

Taxy, thanks for posting that video! I watched it, then the one about the Aye Aye, and then told Himself about them. When I went back in the living room later on he was on something like the 5th video, then he found Ze at the 2004 TED convention, so we proceeded to watch that! Ze sounds rather normal when he's talking as himself. I figured he did some sort of voice distortion thing for the videos - which makes him sound like a more distinct speaking Steven Hawking to my ears. :ermm:

CG, it was Dawg who posted the video. I just mentioned the name "ZeFrank" and hinted that there was more funny stuff by him. He also did "The Sad Cat Diary" and "The Sad Dog Diary".

That picture - whether I see Marilyn or Einstein depends on how close I am to my monitor.

Dawg, are your glasses right?

Back
Top Bottom