Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What does the Gingerbread Man have on his bed?

A cookie sheet.

(OK so you've probably heard that one but I only heard it today and the English friend I handed on looked at me blankly - we call them baking trays!

:LOL: Katie!

When I was a teen, my friends and I would hop in my mom's convertible, and cruise around town with the top down. In the dead of winter. In northern ND. Because why not?
In 1969, when I was young and foolish (well - 20) I had a boyfriend who had a little MG Midget - a small two-seater sports car with a soft top. My abiding memory of that car is going out to a country pub up in the hills on Christmas Eve in a snow storm with the top down because there were SIX of us squashed into it! One chap was riding in the boot!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MG_Midget

What does the Gingerbread Man have on his bed?

A cookie sheet.

In 1969, when I was young and foolish (well - 20)

LOL... no Mad Cook, I had not heard that one - Very Funny!! :LOL:

My husband and a friend, both had Mini Coopers, we would charge around the Highway clover-leafs of the on & off ramps... side by side!

another time my husband and I came home from a country road trip with a Huge Brass Bed strapped onto the Corvette, had the top down, of course. Got a few big smiles along the way with that one! But... that was the most miserable thing to clean - never again! I lacquered it so I would never have to do it again. It is still at the cottage but I imagine it is starting to be in need of another cleaning. Not sure as I don't go there very often since we split.

attachment.php

In 1969, when I was young and foolish (well - 20) I had a boyfriend who had a little MG Midget - a small two-seater sports car with a soft top. My abiding memory of that car is going out to a country pub up in the hills on Christmas Eve in a snow storm with the top down because there were SIX of us squashed into it! One chap was riding in the boot!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MG_Midget

I had eight units that I was managing for a relative. They were all military. One was a couple and the wife was 16 and pregnant. The had this little convertible, two door low sports, lime green. She thought it was the coolest car. But by the time she was in her fifth month, it was getting harder and more difficult to bend and get into that "cool" car. By the time she was in her eighth month, the car had to go. Before she went into labor. I have never seen anyone walk around before or since with such a long face. He sold it. And when he came home with the new used car, he didn't even want to show it off to his wife. Two days later she had a bouncing baby boy. Phew! Just in time.

It never fails :ROFLMAO:

I just sent that to my daughter. She loves ancient Egypt and Bastet is her fav. She asked for a perfume named Bastet for Christmas and I found a tee shirt that has these huge cat eyes right at the tatas (she's "blessed" like me) with a few other symbols in the design. She's being difficult to buy for this year, says there's nothing she really wants or needs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom