Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello! You're in the produce department! Just pick up a little water on your fingers from one of the displays that spray the veggies. Easy-peasy!

That's how I've been doing it since a few months into the pandemic. ;)

:LOL:
Yes CG, I started doing this some time back too, but at my Green Grocer, I keep getting a good shock! :huh:

Been doing this before the pandemic. Also, if you choose, keep some of the cart wipes and moisten your fingers with them.

Great idea Katie! Some of the places that I shop at have cart wipes and some do not, but I always have those individually wrapped ones in my hand bag ;)

1j.jpg

:ROFLMAO: :LOL: ;)

It really does not take much. Wanna go ride bikes? I'll bet we can catch the ice cream truck! :LOL:

When we were getting ready to sell the Kaneohe house, we had the house painted and the Ice Cream truck came by at his usual time ... I yelled out really loud from the backyard, ICE CREAM MAN, ICE CREAM MAN!!!
All of the guys stopped what they were doing and went running!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Kathleen, I think that's it's probably a good idea that you and I are not neighbors ... we would get into FAR too much trouble :LOL:

Love the "Funnies!" Thanks to all who posted them!!!!

When we were getting ready to sell the Kaneohe house, we had the house painted and the Ice Cream truck came by at his usual time ... I yelled out really loud from the backyard, ICE CREAM MAN, ICE CREAM MAN!!!
All of the guys stopped what they were doing and went running!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Kathleen, I think that's it's probably a good idea that you and I are not neighbors ... we would get into FAR too much trouble :LOL:

LOL.....well, one of us would. ;):LOL:

Back
Top Bottom