Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PF, just want you to know I was in Missoula once. Driving cross country, stopped on the outskirts at an old gas station. I don't know which was older. The gas station or the attendant. A big billboard stating Missoula, Capital of Bulls. We had our own ending to that statement. :ermm:

It's still true...:rolleyes:

img_1170077_0_1f4c59033a7dac5c33e1229e6e35ac85.jpg

Lol that's a little much in my opinion. What if you come back tomorrow for the free beer?? That's false advertising. It should say in smaller font "some other day" That's what I tell people who joke about not wanting to pay the check- "Sorry, today isn't free food day- that's some other day, but I'm not allowed to tell you when!"

Well, I just think it's funny...wasn't over thinking it as it's just a joke.

TATTRAT said:
Well, I just think it's funny...wasn't over thinking it as it's just a joke.

It is funny :) didn't mean to over think it, but I have worked in the restaurant business for awhile now and I can just imagine some irate customer demanding a free beer because he came all the way back to the store just for the "free beer special". I'm sure that's very unlikely, but you have to be careful with people because not everyone is able to recognize a joke, and there are others who might just make a stink to try to take advantage of it.

Ha ha ha ha... I wonder if this was an accident, or if the guy really didn't get it that you're supposed to back in...

Back
Top Bottom