Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1690379495633.png

Aunt Bea , at first I clicked angry 'cause it's true - then I changed it to sad because I already knew and am doing nothing about it.

Aunt Bea , at first I clicked angry 'cause it's true - then I changed it to sad because I already knew and am doing nothing about it.
I try to make room for the things that I enjoy and am content if I can make small steady progress in health/exercise/weight management.

My only goal is to maintain my independence.

Being someone who has always had a grease jar by her stove, and a child of a mother who always had a grease jar by her stove....as she was the daughter of a woman who had a grease jar by her stove.....in fact, everyone in my family has a grease jar by the stove......well, today, I saw this at the supermarket! All I could think was, "Hey, Y'all! We've arrived!"

20230803_120159.jpg

Being someone who has always had a grease jar by her stove, and a child of a mother who always had a grease jar by her stove....as she was the daughter of a woman who had a grease jar by her stove.....in fact, everyone in my family has a grease jar by the stove......well, today, I saw this at the supermarket! All I could think was, "Hey, Y'all! We've arrived!"
Hmmmm...why did you post in the Jokes section? I know a few people that will find this MORE than useful for cooking French Toast and other fried items!
smileys-yes-and-no-068329.gif

View attachment 65405
For people who don't cook bacon.

Hmmmm...why did you post in the Jokes section? I know a few people that will find this MORE than useful for cooking French Toast and other fried items!
smileys-yes-and-no-068329.gif
Likely because so few people I know away from "home' uses bacon grease. Whereas bacon grease (or lard) was the thing we used more often than not. I just found it very funny. 😃

Likely because so few people I know away from "home' uses bacon grease. Whereas bacon grease (or lard) was the thing we used more often than not. I just found it very funny. 😃
Thank you for sharing! I'll look for it! My memory of a group campout: Wagon Master promised to make French Toast for the group...but forgot the "special" ingredient at home: Bacon Grease. So, a few folks had to volunteer to make bacon, so she could keep her French Toast promise! Had we known we could go to the store....

XXOO!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom