Tues Dec. 26, '23 After Christmas day Eats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blissful

Master Chef
Have a Happy After Christmas Day! What's on your plate? Did you use a plate? :)
A bowl of kale and leftover pizza from yesterday, (planned overs)! And pumpkin pie and chocolate pie. I used a bowl/a plate/and a bowl.

Visiting my kids and grandkids in FL. My son likes chicken noodle soup with meatballs. So that’s what for dinner. Also pan fried hamburger, in Russian they are called Katlety . Not very healthy, but yummy
Somebody hast to spoil the kids (2 and 4).
When I leave their mother can go back to serving healthy food.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I heated some store bought, breaded haddock in the oven. I stuck some frozen, shoe string potatoes in the toaster oven on "fan bake". I made some coleslaw. That was our supper. It was pretty darned good. There was some fancy vanilla ice cream, the kind with the little black specks of vanilla seeds. I got it because, it had only food, no preservatives, no carageenan or other thickeners, and nothing artificial. It was, as expected, really really good. No pictures of the ice cream.

Store bought breaded haddock, frozen shoe string potatoes, and homemade coleslaw 2.jpg
Store bought breaded haddock, frozen shoe string potatoes, and homemade coleslaw.jpg

Have a Happy After Christmas Day! What's on your plate? Did you use a plate? :)
A bowl of kale and leftover pizza from yesterday, (planned overs)! And pumpkin pie and chocolate pie. I used a bowl/a plate/and a bowl.
This has a Phoebe vibe! I like it! Sorry, I've been binge watching "Friends" lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom