What adult beverage are you drinking right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tonight is vodka on the rocks.

We are going out tonight so I'm gonna have a few before we leave the house. I can't believe what they charge at clubs for a double vodka!

***cough, cough, catch breath***

I just took a "drink" of a red I opened - felt the burn right away - looked at the bottle and it's 16% alcohol!!!!!!!!!!! Soon it will be g-night! :LOL: It still has great flavor to be so high in alcohol though :mrgreen: It's Molly Dooker Maitre d' - Cabernet Sauvignon.

Awww, rub it in, Elf! Have a good, hefty swig for me, please!:LOL: I'm on my way to the fridge to see what wine we have open. It won't be as strong as Elf's but that just means I'll have a refill. I deserve it today!:wacko:

Estancia pinot gris. Not bad, not their best. They make a mid-range meritage that is very tasty.

Have you ever had the Hahn Meritage? It's roughly a 13 dollar bottle of wine that drinks like a 25 dollar bottle - good stuff!

I am enjoying a nice icy cold Bud Light (not sure of the vintage, but could give you a born on date) and waiting for more great recipes. This is a great thread--need to start it in intervals, so there isn't 30 pages to sort thru

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom