What are you baking today? | 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
img_1391268_0_150585e628e73ce3cf398e3a5e06b42c.jpg
Baked a couple of Apple Pie cheese cakes, made w/ apple-pie liqueur & baked apples w/sugar cinnamon & honey.
img_1391268_1_7e18b57703ed622e5325d5af1e1c86b5.jpg

Joey....your apple desserts look wonderful, and I LOVE that heart shaped springform pan! I want one.

Alison...your pretzel bites look good!

Andy, thank you for reposting the recipe for bakechef's brownies. They look and sound so good. I re-read the thread, and am going to add those to my Christmas baking list. :yum:

As usual, I'm just drooling over all the baking posts. :)

Was at work later last night and ran into a couple friends that I rarely see from my night shift "days", they put in requests for Pumpkin Cheesecakes...better start baking.

Was at work later last night and ran into a couple friends that I rarely see from my night shift "days", they put in requests for Pumpkin Cheesecakes...better start baking.

:ohmy: Holy cow, that sounds good. I'm sure there must be a recipe somewhere here...I'll start looking. I love this time of year with all the pumpkin goodies. :yum:

Well, the apples are sitting on the counter, and the big bowl of ice water with lemon is right next to them. Now I just have to get off my backside and start peeling. :angel:

3 apple pies in the freezer, one in the oven along with supper. Whew! That was more work than I bargained on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom