What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oatmeal Bread the recipe from the King Arthur website, from the reviews it looks like a winner, thought I would give it a try.

nothing today. made thin and crispy chocolate chip cookies yesterday

I just printed out another of those "ultimate chocolate chip cookies" recipes - it seems everyone's is the ultimate. This one is from America's Test Kitchen and sounds good, as they all do.

Do you use the little mini chips when you make your thin & crispies? The other day Duff Goldman on one of the food channels visited a woman whose bakery makes great big thin ccc's. He turned one sideways and it was so thin it almost disappeared - it must have been 5" across.

I just printed out another of those "ultimate chocolate chip cookies" recipes - it seems everyone's is the ultimate. This one is from America's Test Kitchen and sounds good, as they all do.

These are my new favorites, and I've tried many! Crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside, with a great taste. (I use all Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate instead of the listed 55% and 70%):
Chocolate Chip Cookies - From “Ad Hoc At Home” - Thomas Keller
Food Gal » Blog Archiv » Tantalizing Preview: Ad Hoc Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe By Thomas Keller
(image below is from recipe link):
cookiesplitlighter.jpg

Last edited:
Chocolate cupcakes peanut butter centers with vanilla frosting.
This is my first try at a filling hope they taste good.
kades

I bake 6 months worth of Oatmeal Bread for my Uncle, have done this for the past 30 years. I don't care for it.:LOL:

Apple pie with streusel topping ... Smells like fall in my kitchen! Wonder if we have any vanilla ice cream ...

Today's list:

Chocolate tart (caramel syrup and whipped cream on top)
Apple pie
Pumpkin pie
Crustless Cheesecake with strawberry topping

Today's list:

Chocolate tart (caramel syrup and whipped cream on top)
Apple pie
Pumpkin pie
Crustless Cheesecake with strawberry topping

Yum, yum, yum & yum!

I just pulled 3 carrot cakes out of the oven. Will stack and frost later tonight when they are cooled.

I baked French bread and I also made cookies. I used a mini muffin pan for the cookies. Mini chocolate chip cookies with a receses cup pressed in the middle. Yum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom