What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baked a birthday cake for Ken today. We are going to be away on his actual birthday so we celebrated today.

Since we don't have raspberries yet, his torte will have to wait. We just slapped together a devils food cake, cut it in half and slathered it with jam and whipped cream, topped it with more whipped cream and strawberries. It was yummers.

Baked a birthday cake for Ken today. We are going to be away on his actual birthday so we celebrated today.

Since we don't have raspberries yet, his torte will have to wait. We just slapped together a devils food cake, cut it in half and slathered it with jam and whipped cream, topped it with more whipped cream and strawberries. It was yummers.

img_635250_0_7cb2e8645a49358002535bf3bb592e20.png

Made a couple of loaves of NYT this morning...

img_635859_0_e5162e69fbe7ba26f0398fa95dc7f89e.jpg

I still have two loaves of Italian and two loaves of basic white to make.

I've been attacked by my zucchini plants -- sooooo I am baking four loaves of zucchini bread and a baked zucchini frittata today. It looks like I will be doing my "zucchini thing" for a while. Luckily, the bread and frittata freeze well.

Gonna make the DH a pineapple upside-down cake for his b-day.

Today I am going to bake a two layer round cake for DH. As you may be able to tell by my avatar, we are Celtics fans so I and going to make a green and white swirl cake with green frosting on the inside layer and white on the outside. I am on vacation this week and we don't have the money to travel so I have been doing a lot of baking:)

We're about out of bread, so I'll be baking a loaf or two. I've got some potato water so that'll be going in it. That's about as details as the plans are so far.

Two batches of brownies to take to the 4th of July picnic tomorrow. Yes, I am in Mexico. No, Mexico doesn't celebrate the 4th of July - their independence day is September 16, and they celebrate (loudly) for at least a week! But a bunch of us expats are getting together and celebrating Canada Day (July1) and July 4 together.

cinnamon rolls! from a can! i hate baking stuff, so that's quite an accomplishment fer me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom