What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished 2 batches of cake mix cookies, a third is ready to be spooned onto cookie sheets and I have a fourth planned. However, won't do the second two kinds until I bake the two baguettes that are almost done rising.

After the last batch of cookies, I'll make a recipe of English muffins. Then...I'll be done and done in for the day.

I be baking me some bread in my bread machine today. First time using it so we will see how it turns out. Also I have a black berry cobbler in mind as well!

it is a family tradition to make a sour cream coffee cake to be eaten Christmas morning. Mom always insisted we kids eat breakfast and cake was the only way to accomplish this Christmas morning.

so I am making the coffee cake to put in the freezer

ww dinner rolls

oven roasted white and sweet potatoes

It's a snow day here!!!!

I made some of the Better Homes and Gardens "Showstopper Cookies" yesterday and will be doing some more today. They are time consuming but I am quite pleased. Since I haven't been baking much for so long, I wanted to have fun this year. I will post pictures of all when I am done. Will also be making my Mom's shortbread recipe which is a family tradition!

I would love to bake something today, but we're having an ice storm and many of the roads are closed and my "baking" pantry is bare. Maybe I'll make soup instead. At least I'll be in the kitchen.

Katie, I AM baking but would love to make soup! Maybe we can trade? LOL!

Laurie... are you going to post more photos? Your cookies are always pretty!!

Yes, I will post photos when I finish today's batches. But since mine aren't quite as professional looking as the ones with the recipes, I am thinking I might just post the links to THOSE pictures!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I made some of the Better Homes and Gardens "Showstopper Cookies" yesterday and will be doing some more today. They are time consuming but I am quite pleased. Since I haven't been baking much for so long, I wanted to have fun this year. I will post pictures of all when I am done. Will also be making my Mom's shortbread recipe which is a family tradition!
I'll wait untill then!!!I am sure you'll prepare delicious dishes indeed!
I'll try to make photoes of my own dishes too...and then I'll post them so we'll feel much closer...;):-pand we'll break the distance :)

baking Italian loaf and French loaf, two different recipes. Also have some poolish set aside for another recipe for french bread.

I'll start off with oatmeal raisin.... see what goes from there.
I need a bunch done for a saturday cookie exchange that really isn't thrilling me to attend.
:(

img_747121_0_21d112f6e34f92c0014635bd40b29aeb.jpg

Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom