What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wonderful, and well-deserved!

Thanks! We are heading to Whitefish again for a couple of days on the lake. Have a couple of things at work that need to be handled on Tuesday, so I'll be there anyway! One is our Biggest Loser contest and the last weigh-in is next Tues...the grand prize is $600. Don't want to miss that, I might win!:rolleyes:

PrincessFiona60 said:
Thanks! We are heading to Whitefish again for a couple of days on the lake. Have a couple of things at work that need to be handled on Tuesday, so I'll be there anyway! One is our Biggest Loser contest and the last weigh-in is next Tues...the grand prize is $600. Don't want to miss that, I might win!:rolleyes:

After all that weight you've lost, I bet you WILL win! Good luck!

Trying to get ready to go in front of the City Council to speak about a letter I wrote last fall regarding shutting off the AC to early in the Fall. I started this and now I have to finish it. No good deed goes unpunished. :rolleyes:

Never eating again!!

Addie said:
Trying to get ready to go in front of the City Council to speak about a letter I wrote last fall regarding shutting off the AC to early in the Fall. I started this and now I have to finish it. No good deed goes unpunished. :rolleyes:

What do you mean? Do you have restrictions?

I'm waging a losing battle over a sinus/tear duct/gum infection that brings with it all sorts of pain (the worst being a migraine). I have tried everything I CAN try that won't leave me too sleepy considering I am also waging a losing battle at getting 84 fondant tops made for wedding cupcakes due Saturday. :(

The good news in all of this is I no longer have insomnia! :wacko:

I'm waging a losing battle over a sinus/tear duct/gum infection that brings with it all sorts of pain (the worst being a migraine). I have tried everything I CAN try that won't leave me too sleepy considering I am also waging a losing battle at getting 84 fondant tops made for wedding cupcakes due Saturday. :(

Sorry you aren't feeling well.

I got a tip from my dentist for gingivitis that worked really well. Mix a little warm water with hydrogen peroxide and gargle with it. I haven't had a problem with gingivitis since. I had an infection a while back, soreness beside my nose. The HP knocked it right out.

(((hugs))) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for pain remediation and fondant.

Sitting in our hotel room after an absolutely amazing day relaxing and enjoying the resort. I'm bathed, lotioned and NOT sunburnt! WOOHOO! I'm waiting for my sister to get online and Skype me.

Sitting in our hotel room after an absolutely amazing day relaxing and enjoying the resort. I'm bathed, lotioned and NOT sunburnt! WOOHOO! I'm waiting for my sister to get online and Skype me.

STOP tormenting us!!:LOL::LOL: (not really)
Have a great trip and tell us about every bit of it so we can live vicariously through you!

I can't decide if one chocolate chip cookie will ruin my dinner or just be my dinner...either way, I'm eating it!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom