What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm trying to avoid the "puppy dog eyes" Miley is giving me because she wants to go to the park. It is pouring rain and I have a cold so I am waiting for the neighbour to come and take her for a walk with her dog. It really sucks because I want to go out with her but getting more sick doesn't do either of us any good. :(

How old does a dog have to be before they don't give you "puppy dog eyes" anymore, LP? :whistling:

I see brightening on the western horizon. The rain has stopped hitting the glass sun room roof overhead. I'm going to guess that it's safe for me to head out to grocery shop. It's not that I mind getting a little wet, it's that I hate schlepping bags of groceries from the store to the car and getting the contents all wet. My umbrella is only so big. I am enjoying the "awning" the SUV provides when I load them into the trunk area, though. I sure missed that feature from the van during the years we had the Sonata. Now I'm missing the really good mileage we got from the Sonata! :LOL: Never happy...

Taking a late lunch and iced tea break from planting flowers and transplanting green plants into bigger containers. It's a gorgeous warm and sunny day today, and a welcome break from the horrific winds we've had here lately. My patio table is a mess with all the pots, potting soil, and gardening tools everywhere, but when I'm done with this round I'll be happy that I spent all these hours out there today making the patio a more beautiful place in which to spend time. :flowers:

It's our 30th wedding anniversary is today.:)

I've managed to avoid catching the flu or a cold all winter.Like everyone else around here.

Now I've got some kind of bug.My head feels like a football. :ohmy::LOL: Sore throat.Every noise I hear is magnified by 100%. Hope it goes away quickly.
Please type quietly.:cool:

Hubby bought me a beautiful new wedding ring that I designed, because I have to be different than everyone else.Wow I wear a size 3.:ermm:
It's being specially made from the original silver that the jeweler sells to a 10k gold band. My old wedding ring looks like it's been in a war. LOL!

I was worried the diamond would fall out so I stopped wearing it. Being superstitious I wouldn't let him take it in to be fixed. Now it's an antique.Like me.:ROFLMAO:

Munky.

Happy anniversary to you and the Mister, Munky! Would also love to see a pic of your ring - it sounds beautiful.

------------------------------

I just came in from washing down the Weber grill - it needed a good cleaning. Now it's all nice and clean and ready for it's next job feeding me. :)

It's still at the jeweler's.
The ring had to resized from a normal 7 to a 3. Guess that takes time.

Will post when I get it.

Munky.

Wow munky, I wear a 5 but I have a pinky that is 2 and 1/4. I have a couple rings at 2 and 1/4. I'm looking forward to seeing your new designed ring. Happy anniversary too.

I have a 5-gallon stock pot on the burner and it's filled to overflowing with frozen chicken bones. I'm hoping it will boil down a bit so I can put a lid on it. Later today, I'll have a sizable quantity of delicious stock to fill the empty spaces in the freezer where all the bones were.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom