What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, we know you can do it [emoji2] We just wish we could be with you. I'd help you with your camera ;)

Camera is good, the phone on the other hand...

Better day today, the auctioneer came by and picked up Shrek's guitar collection. The Online auction will be in September. He explained to me that folks are not shopping online auctions right now, they are playing outside. I agree.

I wish I had all of you here, it would make this being alone bearable.:wub:

Princess, add me to the list of those who think of you daily. :wub: So glad you have your folks close by to help each other out. I'm sure they feel the same way, having their daughter so close.

I bet that whomever buys Shrek's guitars will love them as he did. I'm so glad it was a better day today for you. (((hugs)))

...I wish I had all of you here, it would make this being alone bearable.:wub:
Or...just let me know when you want to jet to MA. I'll kick Himself out of the master bedroom put fresh sheets on the guest bed, fluff up the pillows, and fix your favorite foods for you.

Or just know that I also think of you often. Glad that today was a bit better.

Or...just let me know when you want to jet to MA. I'll kick Himself out of the master bedroom put fresh sheets on the guest bed, fluff up the pillows, and fix your favorite foods for you.

Or just know that I also think of you often. Glad that today was a bit better.

That helps bunches.:wub:

Oh dear! I do apologize PF. I hope it is not my dragonettes on your shoulders. I sent them to help you NOT add more weight!
Shoo them away with a swift backhand! (and don't be gentle either!)

Boy, wait til they get home! Are they ever gonna be sorry!

Oh dear! I do apologize PF. I hope it is not my dragonettes on your shoulders. I sent them to help you NOT add more weight!
Shoo them away with a swift backhand! (and don't be gentle either!)

Boy, wait til they get home! Are they ever gonna be sorry!

The dragonettes have not been a weight, they have lifted me up. I am afraid they like cat treats now and have put on a bit of weight. They catch them in the air. I hope you don't mind if I hang on to them a bit longer.

LOL pick a couple of your favourites. They're yours to keep. They love being adopted and have a special person to look after - and you are that special person they need! It works both ways as you know.

Although not by choice, I've been listening to the sound of gypsy moth larvae munching on our trees in the back yard. :huh: Yes, my danged bat-sharp hearing can hear the crinkly sound that those danged bugs make while decimating the leaves on our trees. :glare:

It's a little like the sound of crinkling cellophane. Or the sound of "tree rain" - when it sounds like it's raining long after a storm finishes but it's just the water dripping from leaf to leaf as gravity does its thing. The same sounds happens when the weather is very, very humid and the moisture in the air collects on the leaves and then falls. The munching is more evident at night, but they're busy eating right now.

Getting frustrated.

Thanks to the input here regarding my wanting new ceiling fans we narrowed it down to what we wanted. Here they are.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Hampton...el-Ceiling-Fan-with-Light-Kit-51091/301136113

I've been trying over a week to get someone out here to install them. With no luck. A courteous call back would have been appreciated.

They say it's easy to do.Maybe a Munky could do it.:ohmy::ROFLMAO:
Soo tempted.

Back
Top Bottom