What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got done hanging out the sheets and pllowcases, then I went to the garden and got a bunch of green onions. Got them cleaned and ready to eat with our supper tonight. Yum. They sure are better than store bought.

Got home from our little trip through the Black Hills. But the trailer didn't make it. Got some bent spring hangars. I limped it as far as I dared its at a welding shop 45 miles from home. Better than 500 miles away. received_263757794958254.jpgreceived_195260128396928.jpg

I found a source for raw milk. We have been on this for a few weeks now. It taste so good but you gotta dip some of the cream off. Otherwise it RUNS right through you. received_2702508390017849.jpg

I'm resting after working in the garden for 2 1/2 hours. I'm wondering if I'll even be able to move tomorrow. [emoji38] It's been years since I've weeded and raked. The part I did looks really nice.

Not scoring any points.:ROFLMAO::LOL:
Just cleaned out the garage. Put the cans out to the curb.
I think tomorrow I'll be on the curb.:rolleyes:
My sons put a bunch of junk out in the garage for me to deal with.
I got tired of asking them to get rid of it all.

For shining me on about it. I took all their stuff and taped signs "FREE" put it all on the curb. Almost everything has been picked up.:LOL:

Score board: Mom vs Sons
Mom:+2
Sons: -0
They are not going to be happy.
Ah, the joys of a clean garage.:cool:

Munky.

Good on you Honey Badger!

LOL because I live on a farm, everyone seems to think it is a free storage place. Yes, you are more than welcome to leave things here "temporarily" but after a while it will be used by me for 'whatever project' I have or to the road side - guaranteed to be picked-up within hours.

Good on you Honey Badger!

LOL because I live on a farm, everyone seems to think it is a free storage place. Yes, you are more than welcome to leave things here "temporarily" but after a while it will be used by me for 'whatever project' I have or to the road side - guaranteed to be picked-up within hours.

I know what you mean. It's like when you get your first apmt and your older siblings feel the need to off their tacky furniture on you:ermm::ohmy:

Update:
Mom vs Sons
Mom +4 everything is gone. I even sold a few things.
Sons - 0 and broke. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Munky.
Making Bank...Too bad soo sad lesson learned.:huh:

Leaving tonight on a mini vacation. Far out of town.
Should be back Saturday or Sunday.
Better call my sister and let her know before she can and will send out a search party for me.

Munky.

Just got done taking the laundry down, boy was it ever hot out. Bless anyone who has to work out in that sun today. It is 86 out with no breeze

Back
Top Bottom