What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, Everyone! I'm still not sleeping well, but it will get better.

There is, light at the end of the tunnel. Ulterior motive in getting him to my facility, Any nursing care will be provided by other staff...I get to remain his wife, as any care I would provide would be a conflict of interest.

geez, pf, sending prayers for a speedy recovery for your ogre.

shrek must be pretty tough to have been able to last that long and just say he felt icky.

glad to hear his plumbing has been fixed, though, and you'll be nearby to keep an eye on him.

Princess Fiona For Shrek: Speedy Recovery Wishes

:) Margaux and The Vet, Filippo and our family are sending our speedy recovery wishes ...

:cool: Shrek: Get on Up, This is it ... Twist and Shout, and Do the Hussle ... Do the Boogie Woogie ( too ) and Sing: PLAY IT AGAIN SHREK ...

Speedy Recovery Wishes.
Kindest Regards,
THE CINTRANO FAMILY

I'm doing the "happy dance." It's raining and has been coming down in buckets since just before 4 p.m. We've only had about 1 1/4 inch of rain since the beginning of April and it is sooooooo nice to see some that is measurable.

It's been so dry that three of our trees out front died and a few others aren't looking too good either. Glenn hasn't cut the grass in three weeks.

I hope the rain lasts all night.

We just got over a drought. When it started to come down heavy one day, I wanted to go out and dance in it. My ancestors would have been happy to see me carry on with the old traditions. The old Rain Dance. :cool:

I just got home from my water class & dh had a roast in the crock pot for supper. Relaxing now with my feet up after a long long day.

Thanks, Everyone! I'm still not sleeping well, but it will get better.

There is, light at the end of the tunnel. Ulterior motive in getting him to my facility, Any nursing care will be provided by other staff...I get to remain his wife, as any care I would provide would be a conflict of interest.

and you know they will take good care of him or deal with Fiona whom will be much scarier then an ol ogre is anyday!

best wishes to both of you :flowers:

It was a good day. I helped Shrek with a shower and he came out of the tub room singing, "I Feel Pretty." Definitely back to his old self. I spent half the time fielding questions (from him and staff) and my work. I hope I got enough done today. We had dinner together and then went for a walk. He's doing better with distance, a little at a time. I hope I sleep a bit better and I'm going to try to get to bed before 10 PM tonight.

Shrek thanks everyone for the well wishes, thoughts and prayers (and for keeping me sane).

PrincessFiona60 said:
It was a good day. I helped Shrek with a shower and he came out of the tub room singing, "I Feel Pretty." Definitely back to his old self. I spent half the time fielding questions (from him and staff) and my work. I hope I got enough done today. We had dinner together and then went for a walk. He's doing better with distance, a little at a time. I hope I sleep a bit better and I'm going to try to get to bed before 10 PM tonight.

Shrek thanks everyone for the well wishes, thoughts and prayers (and for keeping me sane).

OMG. "I Feel Pretty"!!!! ROFLMAO!!!

So glad Shrek is feeling better!!! Hope you can get some sleep, PF!

Shrek is definitely a keeper! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

You don't suppose someone had him in the activity room watching Anger Management, do you?:ohmy::ermm::LOL:

Glad things are looking up.

PrincessFiona60 said:
Well, yeah! I didn't go through all of this just to drop him off at the pound...:LOL::ROFLMAO: Although...

Always a good idea to have Plan B....

Back
Top Bottom