What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LMAO! Andy, dee dees are chickadees. And oops. See what happens when you don't have enough coffee in your system? Those grammar police will find you every time!

You guys make my morning! I love coming here and getting teased. I'd better turn a wheel, those darned dee dees are telling me I'm falling behind on my schedule!

I agree, Alix! Reading this morning's posts here gave me a chuckle.

Well, except yours, Addie. I know what you are talking about with the skin. My poor Dad that problem constantly. I will be praying it gets better soon.

I am ready for a busy day. I have a physio appointment this afternoon, need to clean my back yard as the in-laws are coming for a BBQ tomorrow, have several loads of laundry and many phone calls to make.

But first it is have a soothing cup of tea and catch up on DC!

I agree, Alix! Reading this morning's posts here gave me a chuckle.

Well, except yours, Addie. I know what you are talking about with the skin. My poor Dad that problem constantly. I will be praying it gets better soon.

I am ready for a busy day. I have a physio appointment this afternoon, need to clean my back yard as the in-laws are coming for a BBQ tomorrow, have several loads of laundry and many phone calls to make.

But first it is have a soothing cup of tea and catch up on DC!

Laurie,

Sit back, relax and let the dee dees plan your day. Make sure they put two spaces after a period if they're using a typewriter.

Just found this big guy in the basement. Scooped him up and took him outside. He was as big as my palm.

The second image is one I googled.

image-3246323.jpg

Attachments

• image-3365138636.jpg
    image-3365138636.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I was reading an article about the Colorado Movie Theater tragedy. There was a word "Obliquity" used, which I have never heard before. I had to look it up.
The article said something like: The only defense is the insanity defense but it had to be differentiated from "moral obliquity".
Obliquity means something like, a deviation from parallelism or perpendicularity.
This makes it difficult to understand. How could someone differentiate between insanity or moral obliquity? That's what I'm doing--thinking.

taxlady said:
I know, I'm weird, I like spiders. Spiders eat all kinds of insects that I don't like.

I like spiders too, just not so much in my basement. I was glad to get it outside without injuring it.

Last edited:
I just got home from the clinic. I had a cortizone shot in both knees today at the ortho. walk in clinic. They are a little sore, thinking positive that it will make a positive difference.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom