What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Launchpage_ImageBild.jpg
This This is the one I have been in the last three or four times. Open on both sides. The bed moves back and forth as the mechanics inside the circle make a whirring sound. There is a little clock just at the top and you can keep track of how long it is taking. I have had some as long as an hour and some just 10 minutes. There is also a speaker and you can hear the techie talking to you giving you directions for holding your breath, etc. the bed is extremely uncomfortable. They have to give me pillows to lie on. The hour one had to be done over. I had no pillows and was in a lot of pain with my hip and spine. The second try was more successful with the pillows.

I have been out shopping today and getting a few bits and pieces...did a stack of ironing and now at home relaxing...it is so cold and wintery again here today

Oh my gosh, I have been mowing this morning. I came in to use the restroom and rest a bit before going back out. I look like something from a si-fi movie with my mask. Here it is. I'm not showing you what I look like in it. It would scare small children LOL

image-1463653890.jpg

I guess I had better get back to work!!!

Cooper has decided that you really need to see the mask on someone, so here goes:

image-2463711480.jpg

chopper said:
Cooper has decided that you really need to see the mask on someone, so here goes:

He's so handsome, the mask looks good on Cooper!

This This is the one I have been in the last three or four times. Open on both sides. The bed moves back and forth as the mechanics inside the circle make a whirring sound. There is a little clock just at the top and you can keep track of how long it is taking. I have had some as long as an hour and some just 10 minutes. There is also a speaker and you can hear the techie talking to you giving you directions for holding your breath, etc. the bed is extremely uncomfortable. They have to give me pillows to lie on. The hour one had to be done over. I had no pillows and was in a lot of pain with my hip and spine. The second try was more successful with the pillows.

That is the same type I was in but I didn't see any clock. I had a damp cloth over my eyes before I went into the machine for my claustrophobia. The tech was great too, talking in a soothing voice and making sure I was okay the whole time. The 40 minutes it took went by fairly quickly

I'm waiting for our former neighbour to come pick up some mail. I am anxious to get into the shower but I know as soon as I do, he will show up. So I'm waiting...sort of patiently. LOL.

Caught up on the posts and emails, just puttering around FB playing games and entertaining myself. Thinking about the logic of purchasing a second Kindle for my girls to use. They are reading some of the books I've recently read. I like to encourage reading, but a second Kindle might be too much $.

I'm waiting for our former neighbour to come pick up some mail. I am anxious to get into the shower but I know as soon as I do, he will show up. So I'm waiting...sort of patiently. LOL.

The best way to get the phone to ring, as you wait for a call, or the doorbell to ring, as you wait for a guest, is to go in the bathroom. As I now wait for someone to post something, that is what I shall do, and I know when I return a post will be made. lol

Caught up on the posts and emails, just puttering around FB playing games and entertaining myself. Thinking about the logic of purchasing a second Kindle for my girls to use. They are reading some of the books I've recently read. I like to encourage reading, but a second Kindle might be too much $.

Alix, I downloaded the Kindle app onto my netbook and can purchase and read anything you get on your actual kindle. And the app is free! Might even be one for smart phones.

LPBeier said:
Alix, I downloaded the Kindle app onto my netbook and can purchase and read anything you get on your actual kindle. And the app is free! Might even be one for smart phones.

Yes there is. I have a Kindle app on my PC, laptop, iPad and iPhone. I also have a Kindle!

I told Cooper he has his own fan club. He asked if you wanted him to model a swim suit! :O

Trying to get the upgraded ReminderFox to work. I'd gladly go back to an earlier version if it were available. Why is it that upgrades very often screw up what worked fine before?

Trying to get the upgraded ReminderFox to work. I'd gladly go back to an earlier version if it were available. Why is it that upgrades very often screw up what worked fine before?

Because, as I know and anyone that's done programming knows....first you have to program some bugs into the program before they hire you to 'debug' the program. Job security. It's wrong, but, it is what happens.

chopper said:
I told Cooper he has his own fan club. He asked if you wanted him to model a swim suit! :O

I think Cooper would look adorable in a swimsuit!

I'm dehydrating a few more tomatoes, trying to figure out what to do with all the cukes and green beans, and cooking up some corn soup with the leftover ears. Been cleaning up the house for the cleaning lady who comes tomorrow.

Last edited:
At four a.m. I decided to change the bag on the vacuum. Mistake #1.

Kept bending over to try and get the job done Mistake #2.

Became very ill, started to dry heave, ignored it, kept trying. Mistake #3.

I finally stopped and called Son #1. He finished doing the vacuum for me. Good decision. (Maybe) He laughed at my stupity.

By then the pattern had been set. Continued to dry heave. I don't mind it, but I get concerned about the strain on my heart. Oddly enough, I don't get any chest pains. I finally took a meclazine. It made me very sleepy. Woke up around 4 p.m. Phone call from a friend I hear from only a couple of times a year. Glad she called or I would still be sleeping.

Feeling much better. Now I have to find something to eat. Soft scrambled eggs sounds good right now. :wacko:

Because, as I know and anyone that's done programming knows....first you have to program some bugs into the program before they hire you to 'debug' the program. Job security. It's wrong, but, it is what happens.

Kinda like those "helpful" programs that scan your computer and list a bunch of errors that aren't there so you'll buy their program?

I just wish they'd debug before they change my program, especially when they don't give you the option of keeping the older version, but I guess that's how they get the bugs show up.

Does anyone have a good reminder program to suggest?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom