What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's OK.. MFM
Only took me a second to realize what "MFM" meant. Ha! I hear ya! I just copied and printed LP's recipe myself. I'll be making it soon. I have to see if my castiron pan fits in my toaster oven!

Man! Will I ever be glad to have a real sized oven again. Cooking everything in a toaster oven is a challange.

Jan - roof work should be completed.
Feb - Pantry rebuild
March - Kitchen remodeling starts. Yeah!:clap::sorcerer::bounce::chef:

Well, the steak was very good again, as was the rest of the meal. I asked the bartender about the marinade and she shhh'd me and told me she'd tell me when the cooks weren't around. I guess it is a secret.

So did she ever tell you?:chef:

Grandson is going home after school today. They are having their Christmas at his house tomorrow.(I guess it is the only time they can all get together). He is so excite. I sure hope he doesn't get some of the presents I already bought and wrapped for him for Christmas Eve.

Fresh out of the oven.

Attachments

• DSC02259.jpg
    DSC02259.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
ilvekyo--very good. he's good with phrasing, good with lyrics--he can tell a story with music. the snippet of occupy was the kind of thing he could really take off with. like father, like son, huh? do you ever play together? good luck with his cd--maybe he'll be a modern day robbie robertson--looks like him some....:)

Beautiful looking cake, Andy.
I'm closer than Timmy, save his piece for me ;^)

I bought another gun today. I feel like I'm stock piling these Russian guns, but they are so beautiful and vintage. And cheap (comparatively speaking). This one dates to 1939 and was a Russian rifle captured by the Finns, then reworked, which means it passed their standards well enough for them to fine tune it and put their stamp on it. I hope to shoot it tomorrow.

Dang, that looks scrumptious, Andy!

Still having fun with my new iPhone. Wiped the BB, will send it on, with the accessories, to Hopeline, an org that helps victims of domestic violence.

Dang, that looks scrumptious, Andy!

Still having fun with my new iPhone. Wiped the BB, will send it on, with the accessories, to Hopeline, an org that helps victims of domestic violence.

a cause so deeply in need, so widely misunderstood, in our times. they need all the help we can give them. great way to recycle the bb, dawg....

Back
Top Bottom