What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pac,
I had to do the same for my beloved cocker, Brewster at Christmas many years ago. He was 11 and suffering from bone cancer in his shoulder. There was nothing they could do and he was suffering. I stayed with him until the end to see the quiet peace on his face. Even though I have new dogs I love, I still miss him.

Gentle hugs, my friend. RIP Tursa, you were very much loved. By the way, she is beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Last edited:
Having to say goodbye to a loyal and loving friend is the hardest thing in the world, isn't it, Pac. RIP, beautiful Tursa.

I'm truly sorry for your loss and the pain it brings. Saying good bye to an old friend is never easy.

They're more than just pets aren't they?

pac, so sorry for the loss of your beautiful dog, tursa. the time of her leaving was chosen with great love and sadness by you, her master, responding to her signals and physical signs with which she totally trusted you. surrounded by a profound love, tursa has gone as she must, and only when another birthday would have been just too difficult to manage....

both of your lives were made richer and more fulfilled by having had each other in them. you will lose people who mean less to your heart than this beautifully dappled dog with love in her eyes, and an intimate interest in your every move. peace be with you at this christmas time, and beyond....

Last edited:
pac, so sorry for the loss of your beautiful dog, tursa. the time of her leaving was chosen with great love and sadness by you, her master, responding to her signals and physical signs with which she totally trusted you. surrounded by a profound love, tursa has gone as she must, and only when another birthday would have been just too difficult to manage....

both of your lives were made richer and more fulfilled by having had each other in them. you will lose people who mean less to your heart than this beautifully dappled dog with love in her eyes, and an intimate interest in your every move. peace be with you at this christmas time, and beyond....

Very well said, Vit!

I am so sorry to hear of your loss pac of your beloved dog. He is in pain no longer. May he rest in peace.

I'm just waiting for everyone to get here for. Christmas eve.

So sorry for your loss Pac. :(

img_1221311_0_8d82a3dc7ffbc4dfc9cb57dd698194d7.jpg

Just this side of heaven is a magical place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies, this is where they go.

There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

Animals that have been ill and old are restored to health and vigor.
Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing;
they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers.

Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again.

The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.

oh no, babetoo! i hope you are being seen by a dr.--how long ago did this happen, and were you unconscious any of the time? so sorry that you are feeling bad. it's good that you got in touch with us. please keep posting with updates, babetoo.

Well, darn, Babetoo. Sorry to hear of this. Better postpone any dancing in the rain for a bit. Hope you're feeling much better soon so you can start the New Year fresh. :flowers:

i love the thoughts expressed in the rainbow bridge piece, mrs. where does it come from? i have a long overdue appointment at that bridge myself....:)

I'm not really sure where it comes from. I've had this for many years .. someone gave it to me when I had my first loss. I have a whole bunch of friends waiting for me. Always makes me tear up but feel good at the same time.

had another fall, nursing a black,black, eye. sprained hand. can barely use it. low blood sugar was the villian. so just sitting here, hurting all over.

Oh no! I'm so sorry, Babe. Take care of yourself, any wooziness and off to the doctor.

Back
Top Bottom