What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I've seen it. Watched it when it first came on. That guy was quite a bit smaller than he is now .. wonder why !!

It's sometimes a little too disgusting to watch him .. but depending on what the show description says I do watch it occasionally.

My stomach just turns when I see someone eat like that. :angel:

I just put brownies in the oven. I can't wait for the wonderful smell to fill the house. Kind of a baking weekend here. I made harvest bars yesterday too. :chef:

Yum! Yum! I am on my way.

I am waiting for Spike to come with the KFC food and The Pirate to show up. And I am going crazy in this house. It is a mess and I can't do a thing about it. All the furniture is in the middle of the room, everything is off the walls and sitting on my counters and anything else that can hold something. I can't stand this mess. They better start painting tomorrow. I can't even change the sheets on my bed. I can't get to the linen drawer. I wish you could see how I have to weave my way just to get to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. :angel:

That was a pretty good game just on. It's about time San Fran's defense showed up (at the end). I thought for sure the Falcons were going to score on their last real drive and Crabtree's fumble earlier at the one would have cost the Forty-Niners enough time to get the ball back, put together a drive and score. Dang. Good game.

All the pressure is on Brady and Belichick though. It's been a long time since they actually won a SB... And they always have a tough time with the old Browns ;)

Enjoyed the last game... Thinking the pats win.. but would live to see a g
Harbaugh bowl...

Today I went over to mums and gave her a pedicure :)

I like to do things for mum that help her out and make her smile!

Have also done a heap of ironing, always fun :ermm:

Now time to start getting dinner prepared :)

You are a good daughter, Kylie. I am sure your Mom appreciates all you do for her.

I am finally not feeling groggy after my procedure. Which is ironic because it is just about bedtime. :wacko:

I made a gourmet dinner, did 3 loads of laundry (though I still have two loads to fold), cleaned up the kitchen and living room, and watched a movie with TB. It has been a very good day. Now I just hope I can sleep through the night! :rolleyes:

Thank you Laurie, nice of you to say xx

Wow, you have had a busy day too, pleased to hear you are not feeling groggy anymore :)

It's a game of adjustments. SF adjusted better than Atlanta and Baltimore adjusted better than NE. Brady can only carry NE so far by himself.
Pretty cool brother vs brother in the Super Bowl.

It's a game of adjustments. SF adjusted better than Atlanta and Baltimore adjusted better than NE. Brady can only carry NE so far by himself.
Pretty cool brother vs brother in the Super Bowl.

interesting observation,pac. in the case of br, do you think it has been more a mental adjustment than a physical one?

oh yes, the brothers' bowl is gonna be awesome! that is a battle not to be missed! i may be in danger of rooting for one or the other brother rather than for my br team. (i can be fickle like that--always for the underdog):)

Just finished emailing (after snitching) those really funny new posts on Today's Funny to various relatives.

Need to find my to-do list and go do something to cross off.

Addie, I hope you just love the new painting they're supposed to do today. Isn't it too cold to open the windows -- re the fumes?

interesting observation,pac. in the case of br, do you think it has been more a mental adjustment than a physical one?

Oh I don't know. If I was to rattle off what's' on my mind I'd say that Belichick is grasping at straws (Haynesworth, Ocho Cinco, Seau) trying to get back talent he either traded away or cut because he wouldn't pay them, or simply got old and retired. And the Patriots have lost a little something since losing their edge... Sony I believed it was called :LOL:
I think Brady tries to hard to win it by himself, what they always accuse other quarterbacks of. And that's because NE just doesn't have a defense that can rattle other quarterbacks anymore. I think NE was lulled into a false sense of security the first half and it was Harbaugh's (sp?) full intent to spring the passing game on them the second half and mess up any adjustments they might have made, which appeared to be none.
But what do I know?

I know I will have just as much snow to clear in an hour or so that I cleared an hour ago...

The Ravens outplayed the Patriots in all three phases of the game. There were some key injuries that helped but they were outplayed.

Sunny here today but cold as.....

My bread-making glands are acting up so I have the beginnings of a couple of baguettes on their first rise. After I get them formed and ready for the second rise I'm going to make a couple of loaves of bacon-and-egg bread. I haven't made that in a while and today's just perfect to keep the house warm by having the oven on.

After I'm done with those breads I might do something else. I'll see how the time and day go.

I'm sitting here avoiding the inevitable run outside. I have some shopping to do, I SHOULD do a little exercise today, but I have ZERO motivation or desire. It went into the deep freeze yesterday. Down to -28C and I can see it is warmer now, only -13C but honestly, that still feels too cold for me right now. I tried to watch some Netflix, but the server glitched. Now I'm messing about here until I can motivate myself to get my bum off the couch!

I've been having problems with low blood pressure, have a call out to my cardiologist about cutting one med in half. I'm so lightheaded I'm afraid to drive.

Back
Top Bottom