What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good thing...I don't think I want to see you and Beagle as stand-ins for The Wizard of Oz. Take care.

Thanks PF. It's not a good day to go to the pool either.

Apparently there was a tornado touch down a few miles north.

Did a quick perusal, as far as I can tell, there are no big branches or trees down, but it's still pouring rain, and thunder just made the house shake.

Last edited:
Thanks PF. It's not a good day to go to the pool either.

Apparently there was a tornado touch down a few miles north.

Did a quick perusal, as far as I can tell, there are no big branches or trees down, but it's still pouring rain, and thunder just made the house shake.

I was thinking about a bike ride, but the thunder has changed my mind. I will just go for a walk with the umbrella.

Whoa. Our little area got hit pretty hard. Many semis and cars overturned, lots of folks without power, lots of trees down. They're sending news crews.

Beagle and I are lucky.

Still feel yuk this morning, but I think a bit better than yesterday I think!

Anyway, we are still going out regardless!

We are heading into the city today and we are going to have a look around the Central Market and probably buy some nice cheeses and wood oven breads etc

Then we are going to have lunch somewhere in the city, just walk around and see what takes our fancy :)

We are then going to look around at some shops, including the new Rundle Centre that has been built

The office building that Steve works in is just across the road from this new, huge shopping complex and he has watched it being built, so he is just as eager to go in there and see it as I am :)

So a nice day ahead!

They're saying that the tornados were wrapped up in the rain, so it's very hard to see them and determine that they're tornados.

Last edited:
It ripped the roof off a church and a car dealership. I'm so hoping it didn't go through the trailer court.

We hit some high temps today and I am smart enough to stay inside with the ac. I love summer, but once the temp goes above 85 I stay inside. :angel:

These 15 degree temp swings aren't good for anything.

Cooking dinner now, trying to pile everything onto my CI griddle...
And watching Saturday Night Fever. And no, I am not singing along that you can hear.

These 15 degree temp swings aren't good for anything.

Cooking dinner now, trying to pile everything onto my CI griddle...
And watching Saturday Night Fever. And no, I am not singing along that you can hear.

We're relying on you in case any of us need CPR, Pac.

Good thing...I don't think I want to see you and Beagle as stand-ins for The Wizard of Oz. Take care.

:ROFLMAO: I am sorry. This is not something to laugh about. But that is funny. I can just see Dawg and Beagle waddling down the Yellow Brick Road.

Princess Fi, Princess Fi, where am I? :angel:

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO: I am sorry. This is not something to laugh about. But that is funny. I can just see Dawg and Beagle waddling down the Yellow Brick Road.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sheesh, Addie, Beagle and I are both pretty svelte...we don't waddle...

No, it would have been "Andy M, Andy M, where am I?"

ROFL!!!

Back
Top Bottom