What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just finished dinner, just a bit of clean up. then to bed with a book. i have a steven king, i have not read. very tired tonight, over did yesterday. it is hard to pace myself.

just finished dinner, just a bit of clean up. then to bed with a book. i have a steven king, i have not read. very tired tonight, over did yesterday. it is hard to pace myself.

I hope you got a really good reast, Babe. Which King book are you into? I think I've read all of his now. I just finished a book that scores as one of the strangest books I've ever read; "Rendezvous with Rama" by Arthur C. Clarke. Well written and facinating, but a storyline that stretched my imagination to it's limits. I didn't like the way it ended.

I have two other books out from the library, but I don't recall what they are at the moment.

I was lazy as can be last night with supper. I had Angel Hair pasta with jarred alfredo sauce. I love that meal! No prep work at all and it's yummy as can be!

Just finished meeting with the town's conservation commission at a property abutting our condo property.

I found my finish nails and nail set. I will be putting them both to use shortly.

Just got up. Contemplating what COULD be a crazy busy day. Daughter is playing in city finals volleyball, and other daughter needs to get to work in the middle of the game...I need to get to work and then there are the social events that are planned today. EEK! We need more vehicles or something.

i took 2 days off (the first 2 consecutive days off since august) to get some work done, but i ended up sleeping almost 12 hours!! i can't remember the last time i slept more than 8.

now i'm avoiding going outside to demolish the platform for the pool. i'm kind of sad about it. i enjoyed building it a few years ago with my boy so he could learn to swim. we had lots of fun in it.

but, i guess it's just another step in really getting out if this old house by the spring.

Had tomatoes and eggs...now thinking about throwing on some scruffy clothes and going grocery shopping. I got my hands on a brisket for <$2/lb. Need a suitable container, the spices and salt for making a corned beef. Oh and room in the fridge...

i like the random images (yummy food pics) addition too! i would like to nominate msmoffet's recent pic of a beautifully plated london broil supper as a candidate to appear in this food picture collection....:)

some food photography to drool over! great pics by pac, andy and msmofet!
lovely to behold--delicious, mouthwatering food pictures are my idea of eye candy! keep 'em coming.... :)

Last edited:
Getting ready to deconstruct my turkey for future meals and make a pot of stock for Thanksgiving.

Stock making smells so damn good!

Attachments

• ImGoodWithMath.jpg
    ImGoodWithMath.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 190
making french onion soup. well the crockpot is making it. lol
gonna shower and going for a hair cut. let it grow so a new hairdresser can do her magic. want to copy ellen degenarus (spelling)

My turkey stock has been bubbling away for about 6 hours. I'll be straining out the bones and chilling it soon to put it into the fridge overnight.

I'm sitting down for the first time today. WHEW! Busy one! Going to enjoy my evening at home and just be mellow watching Survivor and whatever else folks want to watch.

Back
Top Bottom