What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish they were labeled better. One just said "spicy". I had no idea what I was looking at, lol. It looked good though...

I did finally see a pic of someone who posted six times this past October.

Finishing my third cup of coffee and trying to figure out what I'll do with the rest of my day. This evening, I'm trying Ms Moffet's Pork Chops and SaurKraut meal, so I have to go do some shopping for that.:chef::pig::glare::wacko:

trying to work up the energy to vaccum my sunroom. it has lots of stuff that has to be moved in order to do that. also going to try a new to me anyway, powdered carpet refresher. got my drier this a.m so have a load of towels in that. boring stuff. but all very necessary.

Finishing my third cup of coffee and trying to figure out what I'll do with the rest of my day. This evening, I'm trying Ms Moffet's Pork Chops and SauerKraut meal, so I have to go do some shopping for that.:chef::pig::glare::wacko:
Not gonna happen tonight! I have leftovers I have to finish off first. Smoked ribs and bean soup with broccoli and cheese sauce. Dang it, I was looking forward to those chops! Well, they can happen tomorrow.

Not gonna happen tonight! I have leftovers I have to finish off first. Smoked ribs and bean soup with broccoli and cheese sauce. Dang it, I was looking forward to those chops! Well, they can happen tomorrow.

Why not freeze the soup and have it some other time? Cooking for one is a challenge, I know.

Why not freeze the soup and have it some other time? Cooking for one is a challenge, I know.

The ribs are two days old now and the soup is three days old, so I want to get them eaten before they start turning. The chops will have to be tomorrow.

Yeah, cooking for one is a challenge when trying to keep costs down also. It's awful easy to start wasting food.

Went to the airport today to pick up our son coming in from Denver. We got there a little early so I was showing my grandson around when a police man came and told us to move from the main area. I looked around and the place was filled with a lot of security and tons of police. After a few minutes later they told us all to leave and stand inside the outer doors. We were there over an hour. They closed the airport. The strange thing was that the police and the security also had to leave with us. We just found out that someone found a plastic bottle wrapped in duct tape in the trash so they got the bomb squad to come in. Thank goodness it turned out to be nothing. But you can't help but think, what if it would have been real and the person had not seen it in the trash can.

That's scary, JoAnn.
Was your son able to land with the airport closed?

right now not much just reading posts that have a response. Can't sleep AGAIN
kades

That's scary, JoAnn.
Was your son able to land with the airport closed?

Yes, his plane was not due in for a while yet, so he was aright. We did not know what was going on at the time, there was so many rumors. I wish they would have just come right out and told us. I said to my DH later that my heart goes out to the people all over the world who live with this fear everyday.

I have been searching all day for my long finishing nails. They would be with the white putty and nail set, which I am also looking for. Perhaps this is a stray thought instead :wacko: I hate when my thoughts stray.

pacanis said:
I have been searching all day for my long finishing nails. They would be with the white putty and nail set, which I am also looking for. Perhaps this is a stray thought instead :wacko: I hate when my thoughts stray.

Maybe the manicure place in the mall, Pac?

Oh. Wrong kind of nails...

Back
Top Bottom