What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, y'all.
I wanted to say that I feel really bad about hurting Cat. I've been teased about it and it's okay, but I really feel real bad. I was going too fast. I wasn't watching Azia like Cat does, so I learned a real hard lesson about watching out for Cat and Azia.
I know y'all have been real nice about it. Thank you. I just wanted to tell y'all I'm sorry and I feel awful about it. I reckoned it's time to speak my mind, because I'm obliged to y'all.
I'm going home tomorrow for Christmas. I'm gonna miss Cat and her family but they'll be here waiting for me when I get back.
I've got a sweet girlfriend who comes with some really great people and I want y'all to know I got my Christmas present. I hope your Christmas presents are as awesome as mine is.

Regards, Carl

We all love her too, Carl. And we forgive you for hurting her....just don't let it happen again!! LOL

My trip to Kohls.....I had to say it three times before DH got out of bed and said "You aren't going to stop until I get up and get dressed, so let's go." LOL We got there around 1 AM. There were very few customers in there...not enough to make it worth staying open. I'd hate to see what it was like around 3 AM. There were also very few clerks. I don't think it was worthwhile for them to stay open. The woman in front of me bought over $200 worth, but most people only had a few items. I went primarily because they had a sale on Christmas tablecloths, for $5.99. I only have 1 tablecloth that fits my table when I have the leaf in and I use it every holiday. So I got a red one with holly on it, and a beige one with an embossed pattern in it that can be used other than Christmas. I didn't want to spend a lot for them and then have to worry if someone spills something. My dinner parties get a little rowdy once the wine bottle starts to get passed around. LOL

And my husband got some new pants. They were on sale and I had a coupon for additional 30% off.

Dawg, you didn't miss anything.

Off to the hospital for my ultrasound and then into the ER to wait for the results. I don't want gallstones, but would like to have some reason for this pain.

Christmas shopping finished this morning! I did some online shopping earlier and a little driving around the specific stores today to get it done. Of course, this is only possible because SO does the bulk of the shopping for us.

I have to go to the locksmith to get a new house key. Then I have to do some grocery shopping. I'm bringing ingredients for tourtière with me to my mum-in-law's place in Cornwall, Ontario. And we have to bring coffee. She's not much of a coffee drinker.

I have to go to the locksmith to get a new house key. Then I have to do some grocery shopping. I'm bringing ingredients for tourtière with me to my mum-in-law's place in Cornwall, Ontario. And we have to bring coffee. She's not much of a coffee drinker.
I feel really strange not making tourtiere this year. I am having Prime Rib and cold sliced ham so there is enough meat (and I can't eat any of it myselef). But I will probably make one for New Years as we are going to visit friends.

Off to the hospital for my ultrasound and then into the ER to wait for the results. I don't want gallstones, but would like to have some reason for this pain.

I hope it's something easily fixable. My sister had to have some gallstones removed, but they were in a place where the doctor could remove them with an endoscopy rather than surgery. Best wishes for a good result.

Trying to get out of the house for some last minute shopping, like Andy I have to go around and pick up some items that were purchased online but available for pick up at the store. Then I need a few groceries and have to return a modem to Best Buy, I guess they sold me the wrong one, no place to plug in the phone line :(
Took a day off work to do this stuff, better get going.......

Baking more cookies (my sister gave away a bunch I made for christmas baskets) and frying chicken. I think I'm going to make a line of aromatherapy candles scented like fried chicken...because my house smells awesome with a blend of chicken and cookies.

I just finished the last of the Christmas cookies and I'm tired. My legs hurt from standing all day. Tomorrow I will clean, and then I'm ready for the big day.

I am sitting here thinking about my girlfriend in California. She had four Yorkies. The oldest one, Broadway was 13 y.o. She had to call a vet to come to her home and send Broadway to the Rainbow Bridge. He was the Dog On Duty! He let everyone know when that UPS turned the corner onto her street. Well, now Madison will have to take over his duties. Then she has Brooklyn. She is their slut dog. She will go to anyone who will pat her for hours. And Taxi is the baby. She only weights four pounds. Notice they all have name relating to NYC. Their favorite city! Broadway what their first Yorkie. :angel:

I would go with Hanes-Worlds Softest Sock Women's Crew Socks!

One gives me salmon and other fish caught by her husband in Alaska. The other gives me homemade eucalyptus bath salts.

Socks? & Neither one is a perfume person.

I knew I should have made cookies or something over the weekend.

I was just thinking how nice all of you are. LP, I do hope you will be all right. We're thinking of you.

Cat and PapaCat are winding up a backgammon game. Cat was feeling well enough to drive Carl to the airport, but Lakisha and I went with her in case Lakisha had to drive us home.

The kids were fine. Cat felt better driving. Laksiha and I are working on a Christmas Eve dinner list, but everyone's getting tired.

Good night!

MammaCat

Back
Top Bottom