What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm looking for a good camera to buy for taking photos of my creations.......gee it's hard:(
Oh, and I'm eating a bowl of three bean chilli with a dollop of sour cream on top:) These Russians love putting that on everything!!:)
Sour cream on everything? Works for me! No, Moscow probably wouldn't. We had a mild winter here and I've enjoyed every minute of it.

Getting Pictures of Patron...newest, careful when you wake up!

Attachments

• Crotch Dog.jpg
    Crotch Dog.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 75
He's cute and he knows it.

Is that your pj'ed legs?

No, he's in Spokane this weekend. He won't come home with me anymore, he has decided he needs to be with his Mom, I only get to play at work when he comes in. Patron has gotten very bratty and does not do well in the office, all the socializing we tried to do with him has made him very territorial and he does not play well with others.

That's too bad. Naughty Patron! Sadie would be happy to whip him into shape, she loves any dog that's smaller than she is, but tolerates no nonsense.

I was pouring the last of a pitcher of hibiscus tea into my glass in prep for brewing another. I saw a large dot on the bottom of the pitcher. Upon inspection, it was a very dead ladybug! Mind you, this was after I'd finished all the tea! I have no idea if it was boiled with the water in the kettle, or how it got there! Hopefully, ladybugs have lots of antioxidents....

That's too bad. Naughty Patron! Sadie would be happy to whip him into shape, she loves any dog that's smaller than she is, but tolerates no nonsense.

I was pouring the last of a pitcher of hibiscus tea into my glass in prep for brewing another. I saw a large dot on the bottom of the pitcher. Upon inspection, it was a very dead ladybug! Mind you, this was after I'd finished all the tea! I have no idea if it was boiled with the water in the kettle, or how it got there! Hopefully, ladybugs have lots of antioxidents....

Well, with that bright red colour, one would hope so.

I just called a client to cancel our meeting for this evening. I have the dreaded lurgy. Caught it from DH. I told the client he really didn't want to catch this one. He will phone me and then put the envelope with his tax stuff in my mail box. I'll wave at him from my kitchen window. (The mailbox is attached to the house, so I won't have to go outside, just open the door.)

We are having a small epidemic of the Norovirus. Hospital ER's are swarmped with folks that have it. Fortunately it only last for two days at the most. I have had my two days. I hope that I don't get it again. :)

Taking a break. Floors all done, inspection passed. Catching up with DC before tackling the turkey necks I cooked yesterday. I took a taste before refrigerating yesterday. Wow!

I'm thinking of just making a gravy with some of the stock and serving with a baked potato. I may even roast the bones along with the potato and add them back to the stock before freezing more of the now awesome stock.

So what did you use on the floors in the end?

We are having a small epidemic of the Norovirus. Hospital ER's are swarmped with folks that have it. Fortunately it only last for two days at the most. I have had my two days. I hope that I don't get it again. :)

I'm glad you are feeling better. Hopefully you are immune to it now. Is that why we didn't see you around here for a few days?

I'm glad you are feeling better. Hopefully you are immune to it now. Is that why we didn't see you around here for a few days?

No. I was in the hospital. I had the Norovirus about three weeks ago. This was for my heart. I had a migraine headache and had the dry heaves really bad. They were strong enough to bring on heart pain. So I went in as a precautionary measure. I am fine now. All problems solved. :)

Addie said:
No. I was in the hospital. I had the Norovirus about three weeks ago. This was for my heart. I had a migraine headache and had the dry heaves really bad. They were strong enough to bring on heart pain. So I went in as a precautionary measure. I am fine now. All problems solved. :)

Thank goodness. Welcome back, Addie! We were worried. And preparing to stalk you.

Last edited:

Glad to read it.

So what did you use on the floors in the end?

A pump spray bathroom cleaner, then covered the worst with the scatter rugs!

I was furious when I found that an area I had cleaned, but hadn't covered back up with the scatter rug, had a couple of dark gray footprints matching my supposedly clean shoes. Grrrrr!!!!

I'll start again when I get the Armstrong wax stripper I ordered, and get a paint scraper on my next Walmart trip.

Back
Top Bottom