What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just plain. :)
Pap (rest his soul) used to add canned milk. for me, i'm eating lite, so just pepper. they were soooo delicious like that, with the milk!

Left over baked chicken thigh with chili-lime spice mix. And chocolate-covered peanuts.:angel:

Yesterday, I had a small vegie salad with a handful of tortilla chips... orange Gatorade.

Today, it's half a tuna sandwich and an apple... bottled water.

i think i will have 1/2 can tuna with lemon or a slice of french toast. not sure.

i can't find anything that looks yummy except for an apple & maybe a salad with lite catalina & lemon-pepper tuna. 0 calorie marshmallow dip for the apple.

I picked fresh tomatoes and lettuce from the garden. Toasted some multi grain bread from the bakery, slathered with Helmann's and added the lettuce and tomato slices and a little salt & pepper.

Mmmmm..... the tomatoes were still warm from the sun! Nothing's better than a fresh picked tomato sandwich.:):):):):)

I picked fresh tomatoes and lettuce from the garden. Toasted some multi grain bread from the bakery, slathered with Helmann's and added the lettuce and tomato slices and a little salt & pepper.

Mmmmm..... the tomatoes were still warm from the sun! Nothing's better than a fresh picked tomato sandwich.:):):):):)
oh yummy!! i love lettuce and tomato sammies.

a salad with half a can of chix, lite tofe, lite catalina, & then garlic/pepper/sage great northerns!
i thinned the catalina with chix broth, wroked great!

We had a potluck lunch at work today for all the June birthdays. I brought mini sandwiches on little rolls I found at a store out here called WinCo. They were tuna and egg salad sandwiches. Along with that, I made a pasta salad... made with spaghetti, green pepper, cucumber, tomato, red onion, pepperoni, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt-n-pepper and italian dressing.

Other things on the table were:

kielbasa and beans...
some kind of a Phillippino noodle dish, meatloaf, rotini pasta salad, chips, rice salad, cookies, BIG birthday cake, shrimp and cocktail sauce, soda...and I know there were others, but I can't think of them at the moment.

a small ham calzone with tomato sauce on the side. (that was breakfast/lunch at about 12:30)

Made an aram sandwich for tomorrow and had a slice of that..Was nice for a change..Used ham and swiss, baby spinach and coated the inside with a cream cheese and roasted onion mix...
kadesma

Made an aram sandwich for tomorrow and had a slice of that..Was nice for a change..Used ham and swiss, baby spinach and coated the inside with a cream cheese and roasted onion mix...
kadesma
that sounds great.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom