What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i just had my first meal of the day at 1:15pm 1/2 of a shaved turkey breast and lettuce hero with mayo. as i don't sleep well and am usually up till the wee hours+ i don't eat traditional meal times or food. "dinner" is usually my lunch (second meal) and a snack about 4 hours or more later is dinner.

I had a tossed salad with cabbage, carrot, red onion, baby carrots and ranch dressing. I also had a scoop of cottage cheese... bottled water.

Yesterday, I had a salad with sliced mushrooms, cucumber, cabbage, baby carrot, shredded cheddar cheese and creamy italian dressing..... orange Gatorade to drink.

My daughter took me to Panera's for lunch today. I had a bowl of their French Onion soup with a slice of bread and butter. To drink we split a Lemonade smoothie. Yum.

My daughter took me to Panera's for lunch today. I had a bowl of their French Onion soup with a slice of bread and butter. To drink we split a Lemonade smoothie. Yum.
That is what I have ordered the last two times I have been there. A friend and I from work go there for lunch. I think one time I had 1/2 a turkey sandwich. That soup is outstanding. Did you like the soup?

Next time if you enjoy tomato soup, try their tomato basil and the veggie sammie..Oh my gosh both were soooooo good.
kades

Last edited:
That is what I have ordered the last two times I have been there. A friend and I from work go there for lunch. I think one time I had 1/2 a turkey sandwich. That soup is outstanding. Did you like the soup?

I love all of their soups and their breads. I am so happy we have a Panera here in our town. I love to see it crowded everyday. I sure hope they stay.:)

Next time if you enjoy tomato soup, thry their tomato basil and the veggie sammie..Oh my goshboth were soooooo good.
kades

I will definitely have to have some. Thanks for the info.. My DH said he would like to eat there sometime so I brought home their menu. After he looked at it he said ,I don't think so. He is more of a rib eye steak and baked potato man.

my soup's better, join me for soup & sammies here kades? awwwww, if that wouldn't be awesome between the 2 of us!

my soup's better, join me for soup & sammies here kades? awwwww, if that wouldn't be awesome between the 2 of us!
i don't like panera.

can i join the party? i make a pretty good soup also and a pretty good homemade multigrain bread. lets have a soup party!!

luvs,
I'd love to join youl And I'm sure anything you'd fix would be great.And we would have a wonderful time.
kades:)

i haven't had anything to eat today. unless you consider a DanActiv food.

you need to start eating before your metabolism slows, girlfriend!:ohmy:
i have strange sleeping hours (in other words whenever i CAN sleep) so i eat when i feel hungry. (now along with insomnia and pain i think quitting smoking is also adding to my sleep probs). i don't like to eat as soon as i get up also i don't eat just anything in the house. i have to want something, does that make sense? when my tummy hurts or i'm in pain i don't want to eat anything.

thank you for your concern sweetie.

I made some big thick deli style toasted ham and cheese sandwiches. DH loved his. Only problem for Dad and I was I forgot that my catering days and our appetites are not quite on the same wavelength. Both of us could only get through half a sammie each!

Oh well, good snackin' later! :chef:

i have strange sleeping hours (in other words whenever i CAN sleep) so i eat when i feel hungry. (now along with insomnia and pain i think quitting smoking is also adding to my sleep probs). i don't like to eat as soon as i get up also i don't eat just anything in the house. i have to want something, does that make sense? when my tummy hurts or i'm in pain i don't want to eat anything.

thank you for your concern sweetie.

i hear ya! i am NOT a breakfast person. i also don't sleep well so i take ambien as needed. & i have to be hungry for something in particular, too.

luv ya, luvs

lite bread toast with faux spray butter & vegemite, a rice cake with half a banana, sliced, & F/F cream cheese, & a string cheese.

i hear ya! i am NOT a breakfast person. i also don't sleep well so i take ambien as needed. & i have to be hungry for something in particular, too.

luv ya, luvs
hey there sweetie!! ambien and ambien cr don't work for me. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom