What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a tantalizing rice cake with peanut butter (it sounded good for some odd reason) and a mini kit kat bar from Halloween of course. Very lame in comparison esp up against a turkey club. I am so drooling right now.

I had rive and chick pea curry and now for an afternoon snack im munching some fruit and nut chocolate hehe!

Leftover chicken cattiatore(sp) with rice from the crock and some tostitos and a chocolate snack pack pudding.

I've been fighting this craving for over a week...let it take over today. Mac 'n cheese with a can of tuna stirred in. It'll be 6 months before I HAVE to have it again.

I've been fighting this craving for over a week...let it take over today. Mac 'n cheese with a can of tuna stirred in. It'll be 6 months before I HAVE to have it again.
OH YUM!! I THINK I WILL MAKE A HOMEMADE VERSION OF THAT!! i haven't had breakfast yet i am so hungry. i have teeny tiny pasta shells, jack and cheddar cheese shredded blend in the bag, 1/2 & 1/2, and tuna. add some dry mustard, hot sauce, fresh parsley, salt and pepper or my herb and spice blend i mixed up for my grinder and i will be set.

thank you for the wonderful meal idea. i haven't had it in awhile either.

Chicken Salad - I have it at least 4 times a week for lunch. I found this recipe and loved it. It 'spices' things up on my lunch break. :)

Buffalo Chicken Salad : The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

I love chicken salad!! It's great on lettuce, a hoagie roll or wrapped in a tortilla! I love to include lettuce, because it tends to balance out the heat of the salad if I make it too warm.

OH YUM!! I THINK I WILL MAKE A HOMEMADE VERSION OF THAT!! i haven't had breakfast yet i am so hungry. i have teeny tiny pasta shells, jack and cheddar cheese shredded blend in the bag, 1/2 & 1/2, and tuna. add some dry mustard, hot sauce, fresh parsley, salt and pepper or my herb and spice blend i mixed up for my grinder and i will be set.

thank you for the wonderful meal idea. i haven't had it in awhile either.

Oh! your version sounds much better...I was just going with Kraft. I get odd carb cravings quite often, usually killed by a cookie or bite of chocolate.

Yesterday we had BBQ ribs, with Korean BBQ sauce, smashed onion and garlic potatoes and roasted delicata squash. There wasn't enough squash, have to find a bigger one. I roasted it with olive oil, salt and pepper.

We can still smell the BBQ this morning.

Oh! your version sounds much better...I was just going with Kraft. I get odd carb cravings quite often, usually killed by a cookie or bite of chocolate.

Yesterday we had BBQ ribs, with Korean BBQ sauce, smashed onion and garlic potatoes and roasted delicata squash. There wasn't enough squash, have to find a bigger one. I roasted it with olive oil, salt and pepper.

We can still smell the BBQ this morning.

thank you, here it is/was dinner last night. LOL you squash sounds interesting.

img_860368_0_bbbfb11041ab693bebbec432e32a16f3.jpg

today i had 1/2 of a Sonic chili coney dog and a small banana shake.

thank you, here it is/was dinner last night. LOL you squash sounds interesting.

That mac 'n cheese looks fantastic! I love squash, roasted or mashed like potatoes. However, if you put sugar and cinnamon on it, I won't eat it. Never did like it that way. If I make it into custard like pumpkin, that's okay, too...but just butter cinnamon and sugar ruins it for me.

Today we had chicken and dumplings. I have enough leftovers from the week to make up my lunches for work this weekend.

That mac 'n cheese looks fantastic! I love squash, roasted or mashed like potatoes. However, if you put sugar and cinnamon on it, I won't eat it. Never did like it that way. If I make it into custard like pumpkin, that's okay, too...but just butter cinnamon and sugar ruins it for me.

Today we had chicken and dumplings. I have enough leftovers from the week to make up my lunches for work this weekend.

I agree that the tuna mac-n-cheese looks delish! Chicken and dumplings sound good too!

Yesterday, I had a ham and vegie wrap with cottage cheese on the side. We have a local place that makes the BEST cottage cheese I have ever tasted!

We have a local place that makes the BEST cottage cheese I have ever tasted!

We have a local place that makes wonderful cheese. This past year they have begun milk production, I'm hoping they start producing:pig: cottage cheese. That's one of my most favorite foods.

I had a fat lunch today - a tuna,cheeese and mayo baguette! Large helping of salad and some crackers with more cheese! Am still full from it! Its getting colder here so I eat more haha!

When I got off work this morning I headed for the store to buy some essentials we were running low on and to get some more sour cream to finish off the chicken enchiladas from the other week. I had no intention to buy anything for a meal, but when I was walking up the center aisle my brain gave me a BIG nudge and told me it was a French Toast day.

So, I made Orange infused French Toast with breakfast sausage. It was certainly yummy and exactly what I wanted. Then I finally went to bed. Still planning on the chicken enchiladas when I wake up more.

I had the last of the Ceviche my ex husband made for me...He is from Costa Rica and is a great Ceviche maker!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom