What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a giant salad of mixed lettuces and greens, snow peas, green pepper, celery, radish, carrot, cherub tomatoes with fat free Italian dressing and a low fat cheese stick. Had a bag of 100 cal. Oreo snacks for dessert. This is a typical lunch for me during the week.

Had homemade soup; oignons, potatoes, carot, garlic, soy sauce, ginger, cumin (a bit), sesame oil, butter, cream cheese, cayenne, paprika. Had it with white rice.

Try it

I guess my lunch would have been a bowl of granola and yogurt, some nuts and bolts, an orange and a cup of coffee. That was around 3 though. Late lunch I guess!

I guess my lunch would have been a bowl of granola and yogurt, some nuts and bolts, an orange and a cup of coffee. That was around 3 though. Late lunch I guess!

9:30-ish here & my pseudo-lunch is cooking yet, via crockpot, lol!

i snooze until afternoon, usually~

Last edited:
9:30-ish here & my pseudo-lunch is cooking yet, via crockpot, lol!

i snooze until afternoon, usually~

Ah the life of a girl without kiddos! ;) My body clock was trained to wake up no later than 6:50am. The girls need a certain amount of time to get ready for school in the mornings. Now that they get themselves up and out the door, I STILL wake up no later than 7. Sad really.

I was excited this last two weeks to have managed a couple of days of sleeping past 8! This morning I got up and fed all the furry livestock then went BACK TO BED! I even went back to sleep til 10am!!! Thus - late lunch at 3.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom