What is for Dinner, Wednesday, August 5th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Made meatloaf, french fries with dipping sauce (balsamic vinegar with honey), dessert will be lime sorbet which I made with the ice cream maker.

I am making turkey burritos, with some chili powder from mexico! haha just a basic burrito. I'll post a pic later on

img_842594_0_33faeb3834bb5bf9dba70e061ecf834d.jpg

img_842594_1_eadaddd3998aaae658156ef07f0a053c.jpg

Trout over the coals, stuffed with fresh basil, onions, green chilies, OJ concentrate, vinegar...we floated the river this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_8578.jpg
    IMG_8578.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 150
This was our dinner. Meatloaf done in the crock-pot, along with the carrots and celery... on the side, buttery-seasoned (garlic and italian seasoning) rotini pasta.
img_842609_0_33b10dc56e81356afa848a3c39abfbba.jpg

Dinner, after floating the river today...

Attachments

• IMG_8606.jpg
    IMG_8606.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_8609.jpg
    IMG_8609.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_8612.jpg
    IMG_8612.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 155
Hi everyone! I am making curry chicken with cashews, mushrooms, basil from our garden and onions - fried them first then into the oven (cast iron rocks!).
Plus some brown rice - I know for sure our toddler will eat that LOL!

Have a great night everyone!

Tara

Luvs, and Ms M, sorry to disappoint, but I ended up with pork sausages, new potatoes and corn. It was supposed to be cream corn as this is a comfort food meal for both my and DH's families (often with mashed potatoes) but when I opened the can I bought the wrong stuff. Oh well, the melted butter on the new potatoes seemed to make everyone happy!

Luvs, and Ms M, sorry to disappoint, but I ended up with pork sausages, new potatoes and corn. It was supposed to be cream corn as this is a comfort food meal for both my and DH's families (often with mashed potatoes) but when I opened the can I bought the wrong stuff. Oh well, the melted butter on the new potatoes seemed to make everyone happy!
oh well!! LOL eveybody loved my meatballs and italian sausage.

Hi everyone! I am making curry chicken with cashews, mushrooms, basil from our garden and onions - fried them first then into the oven (cast iron rocks!).
Plus some brown rice - I know for sure our toddler will eat that LOL!

Have a great night everyone!

Tara
Hello Tara! You're from Ontario? I'm from western NY state (south of Buffalo). I live a stone's throw away from you in WA state. That's quite a move, eh? I've only been here 4 years.

Your chicken dish sounded good! :chef:

This was our dinner. Meatloaf done in the crock-pot, along with the carrots and celery... on the side, buttery-seasoned (garlic and italian seasoning) rotini pasta.
img_842762_0_33b10dc56e81356afa848a3c39abfbba.jpg
what happened to your pic? i think someone ate it!!

still yummy!! we had breakfast for dinner tonight. we like breakfast for dinner!! hey why conform right? :LOL: breakfast, lunch and dinner is a state of mind not a time!! LOL

still yummy!! we had breakfast for dinner tonight. we like breakfast for dinner!! hey why conform right? :LOL: breakfast, lunch and dinner is a state of mind not a time!! LOL

Breakfast for dinner is my favorite! I dont do it often because its pretty unhealthy when I do but I grew up eating breakfast for dinner because it was cheap. So its always a treat when I get it now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom