What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 40's this morning, in the 70's this afternoon. By Friday it's suppose to be in the high 80's:ohmy:
I hate this weather!
I want the cold that is suppose to go with Thanksgiving and Christmas!!:mad:

It's the same here, crewsk. This week has been unseasonably warm. We've had highs in the upper 60s. It's great for the heating bill! :)

PA Baker said:
It's the same here, crewsk. This week has been unseasonably warm. We've had highs in the upper 60s. It's great for the heating bill! :)

Yes it has PA! Although for some reason, I can't seem to get warm.:ermm:

Low temp 63 - high today 77 - a perfect day in my mind. We had rain yesterday and the sun is shining. I need to get in the yard!!!

:w00t2: Is anyone else getting SNOW????!!!! It's snowing hard here and we already have 4-5 inches!!! i love snow!

Snow! We have 80 degrees here! We are lucky if we a snowfall that lasts a week!

Cameron

(My mouth is still hanging open)

We're up to about 7 inches now...and still coming down hard and fast! I love it!! The last I knew, we were supposed to get 1-3 inches...:LOL:

Callie, I am jealous! SNOW! LOVE IT! It is a high of 53, low 39 in Kansas this sunny day, November 14, 2005. My parents were in Colorado a few months ago, brought back beautiful pictures as they were above a skyfull of billowing, rolling clouds... breathtaking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom