What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh! I hate the cold. Wahhhhh! I would rather take 100 degrees anyday!

Cameron

We've had frost on the rooftops and grass in the mornings..I hate being cold!!!!:yuk:

kadesma

For the last couple of days it's been unusually cold here in Rome... tonight the temp is nearing 0 (about 33 in "F°"), snow is expected in Firenze (Florence), a couple of hours north from here.

img_195486_0_c74e108d4a50f609363ec0d27ca9efb7.gif

kadesma said:
We've had frost on the rooftops and grass in the mornings..I hate being cold!!!!:yuk:

kadesma

ditto! Today it will be 60! Right now it is 40! :yuk:

Cameron

They say it's going to snow tonight... but, it's supposed to blow past Issy and go to the north. I sure hope it so. I do not like snow unless it's in the mts.

it was almost 70 degrees here today. a bit overcast.
right now it's still 65 out but it's very windy so it feels
a bit cooler than that.

enter censorship.... I had ice on my car this morning, and the temperature has been dropping all day. Snow. Wind. Cold. No comment. Where's my blankie.

Hm. Shannon, would your post sound something like this? "I had @#*&#$& ice on my car this morning and the *#%!$"#$ temperature has been dropping all $*@#&* day. Snow. Wind. Cold. #$*& winter. Where's my blankie?" :LOL:

hahahahaha! yeah it was kinda close, plus a few more... I took a few swigs off the bottle of wine I cooked dinner with and settled down a bit before I typed "outloud"...
DampCharcoal said:
Hm. Shannon, would your post sound something like this? "I had @#*&#$& ice on my car this morning and the *#%!$"#$ temperature has been dropping all $*@#&* day. Snow. Wind. Cold. #$*& winter. Where's my blankie?" :LOL:

Inside or out? Outside it's cool, 45 and dropping in the 30's.
Inside it's getting colder! Hubby is yelling for the Colts, I'm yelling for the Steelers. "HAHA, Colts got a touchdown on their first play":angry: :censored: Shut up!!

Snowing off and on. Current temp. 34 degrees F. High today was 38 degrees F. and the low was 24 degrees F. The forecast is for snow off and on all week. I only have a half inch at my house. :D At work we had about 2 inches. Have fun watching the game, TG!!

Clear and starry here - and 2 degrees already!!! Gonna be a cold one. Sierra Cook's Dutch Apple Pie is just about to come out of the oven - that will warm things up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom