What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grab onto something heavy in Kansas, or you will blow away! A few snowflakes are whizzing by horizontally....... brrrrrr! Winter is officially here!

I think it got to 80 today and same is forecast for tomorrow - after that the temps are supposed to drop to low 40's at night and 60+in the daytime. I suppose our most wonderful fall in years is on it's way out. We have had the nicest weather for the last month that I ever remember - each day more perfect than the last. That certainly isn't the usual. Mostly we turn off the ac and switch on the heat the same day.

Thankfully, we just had a bit of rain tonight and it's beginning to feel chilly. We're expecting temperatures to drop to the 50s. I'm sick of having temps in the upper 80s.

Dina

It's 33 here, windchill is 26, high is suppose to be 55. At least we don't have the wind today like yesterday, there were gust of 45 mph. It would be bone chilling.

Last edited:
It's 9 degrees at my house right now. brrrrrrr! But the sky is clear and the sun will be here soon.

It`s getting colder over here in germany... they talked of snow for today, but here we had none... maybe in higher areas....

texasgirl said:
It's 33 here, windchill is 26, high is suppose to be 55. At least we don't have the wind today like yesterday, there were gust of 45 mph. It would be bone chilling.

geez, I remember we were wearing shorts in December while I lived in San Antonio... are you having one of those violent cold fronts??

Here in Rome it is strangely warm today... I bundled up to go to the gym this afternoon and I was sweating all over even before I started to do anything when I got there... but I see some strange clouds up there now, probably we will get rain tonight...

urmaniac13 said:
geez, I remember we were wearing shorts in December while I lived in San Antonio... are you having one of those violent cold fronts??

Here in Rome it is strangely warm today... I bundled up to go to the gym this afternoon and I was sweating all over even before I started to do anything when I got there... but I see some strange clouds up there now, probably we will get rain tonight...

Well, yesterday, it started out in the 70's and went down from there:LOL:
That's Texas for you though.

Leftover tornado weather here (not the dangerous kind) - rain and lots of wind, and getting colder tonight.

It's 25 degrees in Chicago, where I'm going next week, and with the wind chill it's supposed to feel like 9 above. Oh, ick.

Cool, in the mid 60's sun most of the day..I'm sick of it let it snow,rain, hail,please...:LOL:

kadesma

Well, it's 37 right now with a high of 54 today. I had to let my car warm up for 20 minutes to get all the frost off the windows before taking the kids to school!

Snow flurries here - no frost though, it's too cold for there to be condensation to freeze... And it's getting colder....

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom