What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NW Arkansas, 2:00 p.m. - 100 degrees, 35% humidity, partly cloudy, wind SSE at 15 kts.

Continued hot through tomorrow.

After all the rain we got the intense humidity today. It has cooled down to 80 now at 8 pm.

NW Arkansas, 4:15 a.m. - 80 degrees, 76% humidity, clear skies, very slight breeze from the south.

Clear and another hot day in the high 90s-100.

78° with 90% humidity, headed for 90° with 80% chance of thunderstorms. I'm hoping for a decent breeze during a thunderstorm so I can open up and air out.

Tropical Storm DON has popped up in the Gulf. It's not supposed to amount to much. I just hoping for a windy day to air out my place!

Miserably wet. Serious thunder, lightening, rain, wind. I'm glad we live at almost the highest point in the town.

Hot again. Rained some this morn, Dubuque, north of us, got 10+inches! So no complaints here!

Last edited:
Rained again last night & this morning. Overcast all day & humid. At least the sun isn't out, that would have made it real miserable. It's 82 now at 5:30.

:LOL:

NW Arkansas, 4:15 a.m. - 74 degrees, 91% humidity, clear skies, light SE breeze.

Expected high in the mid 90s, 30% chance of afternoon showers.

It would be nice if posts could start this way - NW Arkansas keeps me from straining my brain to remember Selkie's general whereabouts. Just the two-letter State abbreviation -- or an indication of the Country or Province if not already part of the post -- would help in this interesting thread.

:LOL:

NW Arkansas, 4:15 a.m. - 74 degrees, 91% humidity, clear skies, light SE breeze.

Expected high in the mid 90s, 30% chance of afternoon showers.

It was so hot in the building today and then I found an empty conference room with air conditioning. I hauled everything in there and was working like crazy just to warm up...It was heaven!

it's raining again in northern Germany.. I'm soooo fed up, I want to have summer! We should have summer now!!!
But what instead? Always raining, and temps around 17°C/62°F...

we wanted to go to the market today, but I think we'll skip that...

NW Arkansas, 5:30 a.m. - 73 degrees, 90% humidity, clear skies, a slight breeze from the ESE,

Expected high near 95 Degrees.

It's beautiful here in New Orleans. With 86° and a teensy (2mph) breeze, I've got the windows and doors open for now.

It's supposed to get to 96F today...just in time for our afternoon outing at the Celtic Festival. I think I will be wearing floaty clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom